Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 469|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Mentorship Task Bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-6 04:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Chrisnetika at 2020-7-6 07:03 PM

I just started this game a couple months ago to play with with my gf and got into a mentorship thing with her.I got to stage 5 and one the tasks is "The apprentice has recieved the final reward of the 7-Day Login event".I been playing the game everyday for the past 2 weeks collecting every reward including the 7 Day Login but it is not counting towards the task.I been trying ask for help with this ingame and I get no answers.I also been asking help on the facebook page but everyone says that moonton does not give a F*** about such reports and idk I only been playing a couple months but based on my experience it may be so so who knows.

Also another issue is I subbed to the weekly and monthly ticket passes and idk if it related to the issue above it seems it suffering the same issue where it not counting to my daily activity tasks that ask for it after I claim.I bought my passes from the diamond store but when I click go next to those tasks in daily activity it takes me to another store where you have to buy it with diamonds instead of my reg currency which I used in the diamond shop.Was I suppose to get it from there instead? Past few days I have both passes and when I claim it not marking the appropriate activies as complete and rewarding me so.
1.jpg
7 day reward popup when I login the game
2.jpg
clicked claim and got my 7th day reward
3.jpg
shows I claimed all my rewards after
4.jpg
check my mentorship tasks and still did not count (2nd week so far)

Next screenshots is for the 2nd issue
5.jpg
click claim on my passes
6.jpg
Check daily activity and shows it does not show as complete those activities

when i click go

when i click go

click go next to those activities and brings me here where it asking I buy those passes I already have with diamonds

I cleared cached, restarted, fully updated and have all resources

Post time 2020-7-7 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-8-18 08:02 PM

Similar bug occurs in Stage 4 Mentoring Task. Here are screenshots from my Apprentice: 106481033_313245853192146_3377331944716377597_n.jpg
106296707_703410573831285_2103061416379171277_n.jpg

My Profile ID and his are 507340338 (3368) and 741020022 (10371) respectively.
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note8, while he uses Vivo Y11.
Both of our phones are running Android 9.

The bug was noticed on July 6, 2020; but probably occurred ever since the 7-Day Login had a major update. I'm pretty sure with this because I have completed 9 Mentorship Programs with the old 7-Day Login.

Please fix this soon. I have a number of friends who have just started playing. They could all have been my Apprentices; but unfortunately, two of my Apprentices are experiencing this bug. Others might already reach my rank, but I can't wait for End Season to be able to apply as Mentor.

@Chrisnetika please provide the same type of information as I have provided so they can work on your bug report.
Post time 2020-7-8 01:50 AM | Show all posts
it could be a bug, coz the old daily login event on 22 June has ended and replaced with a new one, previously I also had apprentices and there was no problem about that task at the old daily login event
Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon and thank you for the report
Post time 2020-7-19 12:57 PM | Show all posts
ckenjoseph replied at 2020-7-7 11:44 PM
Similar bug occurs in Stage 4 Mentoring Task. Here are screenshots from my Apprentice:

Hi can you. Add  back your ex apprentice or mentor?

I cant add back my mentor mesaage ia "Temporarily unable to add this player. You and this player recently had a mentor relationship."
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-7 01:06 PM GMT+8