Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 745|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Mela "Queen from the East" | In-Depth Hero Concept | Marksman/Fighter

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-5 12:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by TheLtCaptain at 2020-7-7 09:18 AM

Table of Contents

0. Author Note
༺༻
1. Background
༺༻
2. Mastery Code Story & Tasks
2.0. Chapter 0 "The Origin" (Prologue)
2.1. Chapter 1 "Dark Firaga"
2.2. Chapter 2 "Misty Centaurs"
2.3. Chapter 3 "Spirit Warrior"
2.4. Chapter 4 "New Beginning"
2.5. Chapter 5 "Black Heart" (Epilogue)
༺༻
2. Status & Attributes
༺༻
3. Skills
3.1. Passive
3.2. First Skill
3.3. Second Skill
3.4. Ultimate
3.5. Secret Buff
༺༻
4. In-Battle Breakdown Part 1
4.1. Builds
4.1.1. Core Items
4.1.2. Full Builds
4.2. Emblems
4.3. Battle Spell
༺༻
6. In-Battle Breakdown Part 2
6.1. Combo Breakdown
6.1.1. Normal Form
6.1.2. Angelic Form
6.2. Useful Tips
6.3. Skill Maximize Order
༺༻
7. In-Battle Breakdown Part 3
7.1. Best Teammates
7.2. Strong Against
7.3. Weak Against
༺༻
8. In-Battle Breakdown Part 4
8.1. Early Game
8.2. Mid Game
8.3. Late Game
8.4. Mela Weakness
༺༻
9. Voice Lines
9.1. Entrance
9.2. In-Battle
9.2.1. Special Dialogues
9.3. Ultimate
9.4. Death
༺༻
10. Skin
༺༻
11. Review
༺༻
12. Credits
༺༻

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Author Note
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Hello there everyone, it's me Lt or Salieri and I know it's been a while I made my last hero concept, well long story short, it's because I lost my inspiration to do more and this hero concept actually been made way before Aurora story location got reworked to be Northern Vale which is why her title is Guardian of the East
☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

A bit of my imagination for Mela castle

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Background
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

At the deep of Misty Mountains there's peaceful and very caring queen which act as the guardian of this place and a bit to the east we can see where this queen live in harmony with all the mysterious creatures.

Due to her liking for the magic she abled to summon a spirit warrior which become her friend for briefly until it suddenly mimics the appearance of mela and killed her brutally.

Not long after that she's in the afterlife and being judged by an Angel and surprisingly instead being sent to heaven or hell. They told her it's actually not her fault that she's dead and the reason behind it is Alice, who's secretly doing all the work so she ended up dead.

The Angels gave Mela another chance to reincarnate and Mela accepted it, in which she gets the power to bypass living and astral world freely to punish Alice and also many other victims too that was told by God, this is now Mela job until she can ascend to heaven and meet her family again.

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Mastery Code Story & Tasks
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Chapter 0
"The Origin"
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
At the beginning before the big war of light and dark, there's the twin that's born from different contiguity from those two sides. As everyone knows there's a girl that put an end to the big war and now sleeping inside the twilight orb but this story is not about her, this is Mela the forgotten girl that's been missing from the history itself.

Orfax the father of Mela,before the war started he went to the Misty Mountain to met his long-time friend which is Hylos and even though it's seems hard for him and his wife,they both agree they can only bring one child to the war and they hope Lunox(his daughter) will bring an end to this everlasting war,Hylos nods in agreement "very well I shall raise your other child and promise her safety in here and if anyone dare to interfere we will tell them they're unauthorized to be here" Orfax smile a bit and give the child to Hylos before ventured back to his family again and not long after that Hylos went back to his place and raised Mela like his own child.

19 years had passed and Mela now is an adolescent, Mela has a hobby now and in which that's to go in the nearby forest and studying every single living things in there from plants, tree, and unique animal. Mela keeps on record for everything she knows. From her own curiosity suddenly one day she also learned how to manipulate earth element, from this knowledge Mela made a house of her own bit by bit until it finally so big and turn into Mela personal castle and in which other people mistook it as the place for a guardian from the east.

» ☆ «
Task: Join in a match with Lunox and take the highest "Damage Taken" with 0 death
Reward: 40 Aurora Crystal
» ☆ «

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Chapter 1
"Dark Firaga"
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

At the top of white castle covered with icicle, dark flame and at the foot of that castle there's a red branch of thorn to halt anyone from entering it unauthorized. We can see a figure of a somewhat small girl studying in her library in which the room is filled with all types of sorcerer and dark magic. She's a very cheerful girl and love to try out everything she's studying to practice in the front yard or sometimes outside of her castle.

"Come forth a demonic bullet" as she shouts out to try her newly develop arcane mixed with dark magic in the not far away from her castle, as the bullet reaching the wall of her castle it suddenly bypass it and ended up hitting a solid rock with water covering it in which made the water become a blaze of dark fire, she tell to herself "ah so that's what happens if I infused 10% dark firaga to it" as she nods and didn't realize she tilted her head a bit to left.

After few seconds of silenced she opens up her portable book from her left-hand seal "I still need to fix everything I learned hehe" and suddenly the whole dark fire covering the water disappeared and she closed the book which made it disappear immediately too and then she went back to her beautiful castle again.

» ☆ «
Task : Accumulated a total of 45000 Damage with Demone Bullet
Reward: 500 Mastery Points
» ☆ «

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Chapter 2
Misty Centaurs
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Once a week Mela visits Hylos and other Centaurs to samples some water from the fountain they're protecting and Mela usually taught them things or two about a sorcerer and dark magic that Mela think will be very useful to protect the fountain. Mela really loves studying and she's very happy when someone acknowledged and liking it.

The Centaurs sometimes tease the way how Mela dressing because it's weird for them "stop teasing me please" Mela shouted to them and hold her long tshirts tightly "this is what my parents gave me and I will cherish it like they're always with me" as her tear fall unconsciously and she runs back to her castle

Hylos turn back to his fellow Centaurs "hush my fellow brethren" and he looks up in the sky and though on his mind "I really should tell who's her real parents ..."

» ☆ «
Task: Partake in a match with Hylos and win (0/2)
Reward: 500 Mastery Point
» ☆ «

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Chapter 3
Spirit Warrior
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

One day at her library Mela studying how to summon an astral being to be her playmate because deep down Mela is lonely because she's always alone in the castle and after very long research she's a success doing it. The form of astral being is an adult like a samurai man with 3 swords behind his back and also wearing a helmet that covers his head and Mela is so happy it success because now there's someone here that can be her friend.

Unknown to her Alice is watching from the not so far away from the forest just before the Misty Mountain and she send her long-distance succubus power to meddle with the astral being,as Mela hugging the astral being it suddenly changed and mimic the appearance of Mela "ah I didn't know it can do that" as Mela caught in surprise the Astral being pointed it's right hand to Mela's heart and suddenly a burst of dark firaga appear behind Mela,it also made a hole in Mela's stomach and part of her heart got burned "why....how could....this happen" is what Mela said before she fell to the floor "mom...dad.....I am sorry" is her final words and her cry unleashed a pool of dark and light souls on her dead body and burn the astral being to ashes

» ☆ «
Task: Summon Spirit Warrior and wipe out the enemy's hero within 8 seconds (0/1)
Reward: 500 Mastery Code
» ☆ «

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Chapter 4
New Beginning
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Deep in the dark where there are many souls can be seen on not so far away Mela finally wake up and wonder where she's now "where am I ? what happened to the castle ?" Is what Mela said before a being with wings on their back with very beautiful and bright appearance appear before her eyes.

"Mela you may not remember it but you're in the afterlife now" is that the angel said with it's a very charming and beautiful voice, Mela nods as an agreement and believes because she recalls slightly from a fraction of her memory it's true. The angel coming closer to Mela a bit and say "We will give you a chance to reincarnate because your death isn't from your own wish and you still can come back as astral being too" and Mela reply with "but why isn't it because it's of my own curiosity and mistake ?", the angel smile back to Mela and say "no Mela it's because someone from the abyss name Alice killed you"

And the other Angel suddenly appear to continue what the other Angel said "your parent which is the Lord of Light and Lord of Abyss are a very loyal to us and they prayed so much to see you again" Mela caught in surprise with a smile and small tears appears on her eyes now she knows who her are and then the angel continue talking "You also have a sister named Lunox too which now is sleeping after ending the war of light and dark" Mela shocked and happy a bit to hear that and ask the Angel "I will accept the reincarnation....I really want to see my family again" The both angel smile again and with a very calm tone "You can meet them again but on condition you have to make Alice atone for all the sins she's committed" and Mela agree instantly which the Gods then appear to light up the whole place with a very warm with cheerful forest and soon after Mela body is transferred to living world again where she died but now Mela body becomes a bit invincible and to fulfill the task what the angel gave.

Suddenly a memory is engraved inside Mela's mind and now she can bypass living and astral words to her wish to ease her journey. Alice who though she already killed Mela is already gone to the deep of abyss again and not knowing Mela still alive and studying her way to master her newfound ability.

» ☆ «
Task: Kill enemy hero with Dark Moon 2 times in the same match (0/2)
Reward: 500 Mastery Points
» ☆ «

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺
Chapter 5
Black Heart
≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Not long after Mela turns into the spirit, a man with scarlet eyes and a face that seems burned come to her castle seeking help after returning from a formidable fight with his teacher and beloved friend. The man collapsed in the front of Mela castle and just before the thorn harm his body, Mela stops it and rushes toward the man and attends his wounds.

The man is sleeping for an entire month and each day Mela keeps taking care of that man because she thinks this is the only thing he can do to help this unknown man that Mela deeply wants to help. No single word Mela utter to this man, she's just thinking maybe this a fate they meet each other's....until...

To be Continue...

» ☆ «
Task: Join in a match with Valir, wipe out the enemy's once and win the match (0/1)
Reward: 60 Aurora Crystal
» ☆ «

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Status & Attributes
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
"Queen from the East"

Roles
Marksman/Fighter

Specialty
Damage/Crowd Control

Aligmnent
True Neutral

Traits
Female, Humanoid, Astral Being, Half Dark, and Half Light, Sorcerer, Dark Magician

Relationship
Lunox (Sister)
Hylos (Father Figure)
Valir (Friend/Apprentice)
Alice (Nemesis)

Durability :        46/100
Offensive :        72/100
Ability Effect :   74/100
Difficulty :         94/100
Physical Attack : 125
Magic Power : 0
Armor : 17
Magic Resistance : 10
HP : 2412

Mana : -
Attack Speed : 0,834
Hp Regen : 34
Mana Regen : -
Basic Atk Crit Rate : 0%
Ability Crit Rate : 0%
☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Skills Set
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

When Mela dies while she actives her ultimate, she will be fuse with the Spirit Warrior and gain a whole new set of skills with the increase of 10-25 (increase with level) physical defense and magical defense.

There will be an immunity of 0.7s and medium knockback for the nearby enemy's when she switching her form.

Mela have 2 bars of health, one for Normal Form and other is for Spirit Form (it doesn't count as her death count)
If Mela died again while she fused with the Spirit Warrior than her resurrection time will be double and she will revert back to normal form.

═════ ◈ ═════
Each basic attack of Mela that's hitting a target will restore her energy points by 5.

In Spirit Form the energy restoration when hitting a target is increase by 1 point.

●☆●☆●☆●☆●
Normal Form
●☆●☆●☆●☆●

[Damage]
Energy Cost : 30
CD : 6.0s/5.8s/5.6s/5.4s/5.2s/5.0s
Base Damage : 150/200/250/300/350/400

Mela enter demonic mode to fire an infused bullet with dark firaga in a straight line which deals 150(25% Extra Physical Attack) + 5% target's max HP as Physical Damage, the bullet damage will be increased by 100% if it bypasses a wall.

═════ ◈ ═════

She can't move while in this mode and it took 0.5s to fire the bullets.

༺༻
"Heaven already cast me away" ~ Mela
༺༻

[Crowd Control][Summon]
Energy Cost : 40
CD : 16.0s/15.5s/15.0s/14.5s/14.0s13.0s
Rotten Time : 1.0s/1.2s/1.4s/1.6s/1.8s/2.0s
Basic Damage : 200/220/240/260/280/300

Mela summon a 4 Dimensional Cage in the designed area, dealing 200 (35% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage and whoever trapped in it will be rotten for 1.0s and their Physical Damage also get reduced by 20% for 2s.

═════ ◈ ═════

Restore 10 energy upon hitting a target (can't be stack)

3.jpg

[Summon][Buff]
CD : 58.0s/50.0s/45.0s
Duration 12.0s/15.0s/18.0s
Atk. Speed Buff : 15%/20%/30%

Mela summon Spirit Warrior to help her in combat which instantly increases Mela Atk. Speed by 15%, the Spirit Warrior will deal (10% Extra Physical Damage) continuous damage to nearby enemies by firing dark fireballs to them and activating Spirit Warrior also reset Demone Bullet cooldown instantly.

When Mela uses a basic attack, the Spirit will attack too, dealing (5% Total Physical Attack) magic damage as a basic attack (can also be a critic) and also slow enemy's down by 5% and stacks up to 4 times, Spirit Warrior last for 12 seconds.
☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

5.jpg

●☆●☆●☆●☆●
{Spirit Form}
●☆●☆●☆●☆●

[Blink][Damage]
Energy Cost : 25
CD : 8.0s
Base Damage : 100/150/200/250/300/350

Mela turns into Angelic Mode for a brief moment and dashes towards the designated direction dealing 100 (120% Extra Physical Attack) Physical Damage. If this skill is being used to bypass a wall the CD will reset.

༺༻
I am no longer a guardian~~ - Mela
༺༻

[Speed Up][Crowd Control]
Energy Cost : 40
CD : 13.5s/13.0s/12.5s/12.0s/11.5s/11.0s
Mov Buff : 15%/17%/19%/21%/23%/25%
Basic Damage : 150/165/180/215/230/245

Mela attaches Astral Strings to a designed target which deal 150(25% Total Physical Attack) Physical Damage, slows the enemy down by 50% and increases Mela's movement speed by 15%

[Burst][Blink]
Energy Cost : n/a
Stacks : 2
CD : 30s
Base Damage : 480/560/640

Can only be cast onto a target that has a tie with Red Strings. Mela rushes towards an enemy hero and in return explodes them which deal 480 (140% Total Physical Attack) + 12% target's missing HP as Physical Damage. The impact will knockback any nearby enemies. The damage will be reduced by 50% if the strings have been severed while the ultimate is in process and the knockback won't apply.

═════ ◈ ═════

Dark Moon will automatically have 2 stacks upon Mela entering Spirit Form

The stacks can't be restore in Spirit Form and If all stacks are uses then she will revert back to a normal form and gain a 1s immunity in the process + 30% speed boost for 1s.

If Mela is in same team with Lunox, she will get a bonus of 1% double resistance while Lunox will get a bonus of 1% magical power

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
In-Battle Breakdown Part 1
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
Builds
◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Demon Hunter Sword & Corrosion Scythe
> Reason: These two items make a great synchronization because Spirit Warrior will grant many bonus basic attack for her

Scarlet Phantom & Windtalker
> Reason: With Spirit Warrior active you basically deal triple damage for almost all basic attack and it also very recommended for this to be her early game items

•First Build is my recommendation core items being set into one full build and personally, I think it could work because Mela could be half DPS and Burst hero with this build and still good in laning on early to late game

•The second build is more of pure DPS build and deal as many basic attacks as possible with having a good position like Claude and Karrie

•Third or final build is a build that's semi skill caster like Granger but Mela still retains her uniques for having good DPS. The playstyle will be a bit weird and hard but that's the point of using Mela

Assassin
>Reason : Move and Critical is very crucial for Mela because she's mostly rely on atk. speed build

Marksman
>Reason: Because bonus from Critical Damage of Marksman Emblem, Mela will get many good benefits especially when she use Spirit Warrior where the basic attack of Ghost can be critical

6.jpg
Support
>Reason: With the third talent which will reduce resurrection time by 15%, it will be very great help for Mela if by some chance she will die twice in a crucial time especially in late game

>Escape :
1. For side laner, she need to use Purify the most because she doesn't have any escape skill on her marksman form
2. She could take Sprint and Flicker but only if enemy's doesn't have many CC

>Aggressive:
3. Retribution or Execute, if you can maximize her Fighter form to the most because it's good for finishing blow

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
In-Battle Breakdown Part 2
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Normal Form
2-1
>Use first skill to poke enemy on far away and make sure to hit he enemy's or can be secured by adding skill 2 for locking them in place

Ult-2-1
>Summon the spirit warrior first and then let it aid you in battle and when you near enemy instantly cast skill 2 to trap the enemy and you can go all out with them, and if they run away use skill 1 for finishing and make sure to position yourself to make it bypass a wall

Spirit Form
1-2-Ultimate
>Go aggressive and carefully uses the skill 1 to find any squishy enemy's ( keep an eyes on your energy) and when you found them immediately cast skill 2 and lead to ultimate to finish the enemy's and then use first skill to run away to safety while waiting for your skill to ready

2. Practice practice and practice, so you can conserved unnecessary miss skills

•Max ultimate whatever it's available
•Max skill 2 last

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
In-Battle Breakdown Part 3
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Khufra, Angela, Hanabi

•Khufra :
Khufra's ability to quickly group enemies and prevent them from using mobility skills will allow her AoE trap and AoR knockback skills to be of great effectiveness

•Angela :
Because Mela spirit form is a valid target, Angela will help that form to survive much longer so she won't have to deal with double respawn time

•Hanabi :
Hanabi's ult can help out with Mela AoE trap, which in turn increase the effectiveness of Hanabi's bouncing basic attack

Fanny, Selena, Aldous

>Fanny :
1. She can be strong against Fanny because her wall is considered Physical Wall which can enclose or trap her
2. Mela ability to go through walls while in her spirit form which Fanny cannot do + she have knock back

>Selena :
1. The ability of Selena to land a trap and stun combo can lead to her downfall for her,you can bait the stun and use purify instantly and when Selena is near cast Rajcisa Cage to lock her in place and land as many attack as possible when she's being lock
2. If Selena able to kill you,you can kill her back in your spirit form to by doing 1-2-ult combo, it's a bit risky if she's being protect with many teammates but it's a good payback

>Aldous
1. Mela ability to hit Aldous from far away and locking him in far location is a good way to prevent Aldous to gather his stacks and lock Mela first especially in a team fight
2. Even if Mela is killed by Aldous, she still can be revived instantly if she died while her ultimate is actives

Chou, Lancelot, Moskov

>Chou & Lancelot: Because both have the immunity and abilities to chase her down very quickly

•Chou :
1. Chou's CC immune dash can evade the AoE trap or the knockback
2. His kick can put her in the middle of the enemy team for an easy "double kill".Especially if immediately followed up with more CC

•Lancelot :
Lancelot's mobility, high burst damage, and immune frames can sneak him out of her CC

•Moskov :
because few of her ability is mostly to stick near the wall, she will be very vulnerable against Moskov

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
In-Battle Breakdown Part 4
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Mid Lane
•Raise skill 1 first and keep poking at a safe distance with it
•Take the middle lane and fire Demone Bullet in unique angel-like behind turrent or front of top buff and aim it to minion so you can clear the minion faster and after that go get the buff

Bottom Lane
•Focus on clear minion waves and farming because you need to reach level 4 fast to help your teammates or just defend turret alone and keep pushing

•Start roaming to other lanes and help your team in war
•Do as much objective as possible like a turtle, pushing turret and stealing the enemy buff

•Always active and ready up your ultimate as much as possible because without it you can't maximize Mela potential and beside it also doesn't cost any Energy

Her vulnerability with CC and long-range burst damage make her very easy target to be killed first but if you manage your position well and also pick purify to be safer, you will most likely fine especially if you can time your ultimate right

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

Entrance
*Sit down with a very innocent face with her right hand making a small dark firaga while a demonic astral figure is lingering on her back which it suddenly turns and split into half-angel and samurai warrior and then disappear*
"The Judgment will come"

In-battle
"You're indeed interesting"
"I pray for your suffering you abyssal wrench"
"Where there's Light, there's shadow"
"Light and Dark will bring us together sister"
"I wanna see my family soon..."

Special Dialogues
Alice
"Heaven already given me a task to kill you, Alice !"

Lunox
"Huh, sister is that you... ?"

Passive Activation
"Thou who commit sin shall be pay"

Ultimate
Normal Form
"Come forth and help me, my friend !"

Angelic Form
"All shall be back where they belong"

Death
*Sad moan noises*
"Dad Mom everything is so dark again....."

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

Embodiment of Heaven
Time Limited
Obtainable From Halloween Special Event
Description :
•Use Lunox in Classic/Rank Match and win such match
•Use Valir in Classic/Rank Match and win such match
•Use Alice in Classic/Rank Match and win such match
•The above match can only be fulfill in the month of Halloween

P.S : This is just my what if on how to get her

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Reviews
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Mela is a very versatile and a bit complicated hero with two sides of coin roles which are her marksman form is very useful in a team fight and laning but a bit lackluster for jungling because the skills don't provide enough burst for jungling which is like Granger.

When Mela change her form and become spirit form, she's basically a hybrid of assassin and fighter like because she has to do some sets of skills to utilize this form very well which is tough to do because it can be dodge easily but thanks to angelic steps if the combo is messed up, Mela can blink away to safety. This form also is very limited and tough to master because if Mela died again in this form her resurrection time will be double which is bad things in late game where her resurrection time can reach up to 120 seconds, she still can reset the form by using her ultimate twice which is good for her

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Credits
──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────
Huge and very big thanks for all the people listen below because without them this hero concept won't be complete ^^

• KZG for his awesome artwork of Mela ->
• Ica for helping me with the in-battle breakdown part 3 -> http://aminoapps.com/p/6uodd8
• The artwork which I think it looks like Mela when she turn on into her spirit form -> https://id.pinterest.com/pin/300122762640812133/?nic=1a
• Mastery Code Tasks & Rewards -> https://constantlne.co.vu/image/110737025684
☆彡  ★彡  ☆彡  ★彡
Post time 2020-7-5 08:40 PM | Show all posts
Oh my!!!
This is the true hero concept , i love it , i hope montoon take your suggestion seriously , and again i love this hero concept♡!
Post time 2020-7-7 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Hi @TheLtCaptain
I really like and appreciate your work for writing this concept in a whole and I can say this is 'perfect' for hero concept
before I read all the things in this concept I saw her stats that her difficulties were almost full like fanny which shows that using her is not easy either considering she has 2 forms but learning the technique skill with the tips you describe will also make it easier to understand

Don't forget to submit this amazing concept to in-game CS along with this thread link
 Author| Post time 2020-7-9 04:26 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-7-7 07:29 PM
Hi @TheLtCaptain
I really like and appreciate your work for writing this concept in a whole and I ca ...

Please no, don't give me hope for in-game CS because they never reply to me and my support for providing suggestion in there is useless. My last complain for afk and toxic player isn't even get any reply and it's been 1-2+ months now, you moderator in Forum is my only hope for giving my suggestion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 11:18 PM GMT+8