Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 275|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] About Hanzo's Ulti

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-4 07:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Ok, call me a nub, but I've just had enough of Hanzo's ulti! I mean, the damage is too high, it can cast a spell that immobilize, it has insane movement speed, ridiculous range (!!) and on top of all that, does not cost him anything!
Wouldn't it be fair that having all those capabilites in an ulti with very low cooldown that it should cost him something at leas? What about taking 25% of the damage taken by his shadow form?
Post time 2020-7-4 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Requesting a buff or nerf is normal for all players to make the game balance, i also notice Hanzo was top ban for now, the hero have easy skill to use and hard to die because the range of his ultimate is unlimited and can also regenerating blood demon while in shadow form.
Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-7-4 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Hes ballanced. Dont be so angry.
In fact he needs a buff. He cant do anything in his human form except for stealing buffs. But sometimes mm cna easily 1shot him.
.try using diggy, Silvana and kufra. If available try using popol n kupa. Those heroes can counter him. Have a good day
 Author| Post time 2020-7-4 10:41 PM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-7-4 09:55 PM
Hes ballanced. Dont be so angry.
In fact he needs a buff. He cant do anything in his human form exc ...

That's just it, he's nothing when in normal form. It's everything or nothing. But with the fast cooldown, he's always everything.

My suggestion stands: take 25% of the damage taken by his shadow form, and yes, buff him a bit in his normal form.
Post time 2020-7-5 03:01 PM | Show all posts
I agree. Having unlimited range is too much given that he already have increase move speed. When I'm up against Hanzo I'll attack the shadow form just so I can survive and he'll have to go back to human form but just a few seconds he'll chase me again it's annoying. Range or cooldown at least one of this should go
 Author| Post time 2020-7-5 03:15 PM | Show all posts
ciaociao replied at 2020-7-5 03:01 PM
I agree. Having unlimited range is too much given that he already have increase move speed. When I'm ...

Yup. And about survivability against him, the devs assume that all you have to do is follow the shadow line and attack the real Hanzo while he's channeling. But it's not gonna happen! He's too far away to get attacked because of that insane range! And if you're the one being attacked, you don't go where Hanzo is because you're too busy fending off his shadow.
He can attack and kill you at your middle turret while he's inside his base! Crazy.
Post time 2020-7-6 03:20 AM | Show all posts
He's already balanced considering his kit. Although, I could agree, with the given good defense, he's unstoppable somehow. But from what I know, he was already nerfed recently.
Post time 2020-7-6 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Lol...He is No.1 ban, they already nerfed him unnecessarily and kids still crying...

What do you want to do with him? To make him useless? Obviously you have never experienced good Fanny, Selena, Natalia, Helcurt, Lancelot or Hayabusa player to see what is unstoppable assassin.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-6 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Onlyloser at 2020-7-6 10:55 PM
Has_been_slain replied at 2020-7-6 06:52 PM
Lol...He is No.1 ban, they already nerfed him unnecessarily and kids still crying...

What do you wa ...

It looks like you're the one crying though.Hanzo player crying that Hanzo is TOP BAN because us kids haven't played with good Natalia, et. al. yet. Then maybe Natalia, et. al., should be the top ban, no? That's what logic dictates.
Post time 2020-7-6 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Onlyloser replied at 2020-7-6 10:44 PM
It looks like you're the one crying though.Hanzo player crying that Hanzo is TOP BAN because us kid ...

Natalia is a top ban, but I don't know what rank you are
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:04 PM GMT+8