Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 855|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Complaint] NEVER SPENDING HERE AGAIN

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-7-3 01:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So for the past years I've been spending like $20 per month on this shitty game sometimes more. Lately I realized the more I spend the more they make things difficult for you, so you get knocked down and they are hoping you'd spend even more money to get back up. It was obvious. Whenever I'm near reaching Mythic they match me with obvious dumb loosers with very low matches and we are being matched with PROs.

They even run scam promotions like rafles and draws which usually asks you to spend money to get something but you get trials. AAAnnd theeen, they mess with your PING during the game, your enemies shows they have no ping issue but yours you suddenly notice your hero isn't moving the way you command it to, it moves on it's own then you loose connection. You check your network, run ping, speedtest, all great. I have 100mbps Fibr by the way and I'm not experiencing ping issues playing other MOBA games.

So I finally said fck it I'm not spending anymore in this game. I laugh everytime they send me offers or promotions or when they do things that obviously tries to force you to spend money well nope, I'm not going to spend any further money on a game that ruins my day.
Post time 2020-7-4 02:39 PM | Show all posts
Eiva-Kun replied at 2020-7-4 06:15 AM
Hi, I understand how you feel as a player, but you exaggerate, my experience with MLBB servers is r ...

Does not exceed 100ms? ... me too, i am jealous of it. Because me, i always drop to 280-300ms.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-4 05:37 AM | Show all posts
AND YEAH, I HAVE MONEY, I BOUGHT A HIGH-END PHONE AND SUBSCRIBED TO A FCKING 100 MBPS FIBR CONNECTION AND NOT ONLY THAT, I SUBSCRIBED TO THE OTHER COMPETITOR ISP AS A BACKUP FOR MY WORK AND GAMING. BOTH FCKING DIFFERENT ISP EXPERIENCE THE SAME THING SO DON'T TELL ME IT'S MY ISP.

ML THINKS THE MORE THEY PISS OFF PLAYERS THE MORE THEY SPEND, FCKING IDIOCY. I ALREADY QUIT !!! SO SHOVE IT UP UR ASS!
Post time 2020-7-3 09:31 AM | Show all posts
congratulation
Post time 2020-7-3 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Not just legend, also all division will have like this, it also happen to me as well, i understand your frustrations and i have learned playing with friends is more convenient than solo.

For high ping issue, its probably caused by your ISP, or its come from any other problem.
Currently MLBB develop a new great feature called "Network Boost" which can enhanced your ping by using WiFi and 4G, currently only support for Android 6.0 and up and hope it will also support other device version.

I attach Network Boost feature here:
Screenshot_20200703-112123.png

Post time 2020-7-3 07:17 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-7-3 12:31 PM
Hello.
Not just legend, also all division will have like this, it also happen to me as well, i under ...
For high ping issue, its probably caused by your ISP, or its come from any other problem.

see this ??

the problem is with you, MLBB is never wrong. No matter how great your ISP, how big your internet speed or bandwidth, the MLBB server is never wrong.

I'm grateful I never spent money on this game
Post time 2020-7-3 11:05 PM | Show all posts
I would recommend you to contact MLBB customer support in the game. Please do ask them to check up on your server and also the connection between your ISP to their servers. If there is any problem with it, they should be able to fix it for you.

As per all of the new skins and offers, its not mandatory to buy it and its never forced upon you to buy it. Hope you have a good gaming experience and I'd highly & highly recommend you to play with friends so as to decrease the risk of someone trolling/afk in your team.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-4 05:34 AM | Show all posts
HAHA IM FCKING QUITTING GAME SO DOES NOT MATTER. CHECK MY ACCOUNT, I LOST 12 STARS STRAIGHT YOU KNOW WHY? I PLAYED GOOD ALWAYS MVP, BUT AT THE VERY FCKING LAST SECOND WHEN WE ARE ABOUT TO WIN I SUDDENLY CANT CONTROL MY HERO, PING GETS TO RED AND WE LOOSE. FCKING ML ADMINS DOES NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING OR THEY ARE JUST FCKING MESSING WITH OUR ACCOUNTS TO FORCE US TO SPEND MORE.

I FCKING LAUGH NOW EVERY TIME I SEE THOSE DIAMON OFFERS. BEFORE I WOULD HAVE EASILY BOUGHT SKINS AND STARLIGHT BUT NOW I FCKING LAUGH AT THEM AND I TOLD MY OTHER GAME TESTERS AND GAME INVESTORS TO FCKING STOP SPENDING IN ML. FK YOU!
Post time 2020-7-4 06:02 AM | Show all posts
No need to worry, if Moonton think that servers have problem, they will send diamond dust or ticket to players for compensation along with letter of apology. It should be enough for players.

Comments

fcking true hahahaha  Post time 2020-7-4 10:31 AM
Post time 2020-7-4 06:15 AM | Show all posts
saxah999 replied at 2020-7-4 05:37 AM
AND YEAH, I HAVE MONEY, I BOUGHT A HIGH-END PHONE AND SUBSCRIBED TO A FCKING 100 MBPS FIBR CONNECTIO ...

Hi, I understand how you feel as a player, but you exaggerate, my experience with MLBB servers is really great, you know Libya, right? I am Libyan, internet speed does not exceed 1MB per second, and my ping does not exceed 100ms in the worst case.  The problem with your service provider, for spending money، it's your money, the game does not force anyone to buy something, yes there are ads and Offers but not compulsory, you decide how to spend your money, I think you exaggerated, such words ، this is not acceptable!

Comments

your in game ping don't exceed 100 ms? now i have reason to envy libyans.  Post time 2020-7-4 10:54 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-9 05:19 PM GMT+8