Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 455|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Mythic teaming up with epic in rank

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-30 11:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by weex at 2020-6-30 11:53 AM

This problem hasn't fix until now.. I'm epic but I team up with the mythic.

Here's the example of Gosu General TV stream: He is mythic but teaming up with the epic.

Post time 2020-6-30 12:35 PM | Show all posts
other youtube streamers also face the same problem. they are mythic and some mythic glory but their team has 1 or 2 epics. sometimes legends.
Post time 2020-6-30 01:23 PM | Show all posts
khufra invited him ...
Post time 2020-6-30 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Khufra which is a Legend invited him making the Epic player be in the same rank bracket with Khufra.
Post time 2020-6-30 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Are you still complaining about this mythic one team with epic? Really?... it happens since long time ago and the devs wont fix it. You know why? the mythic matchmaking range had been extended to epic because there are few mythic players nowadays. Players already boring in mythic, many players has reached to mythic and yeah nothing special reaching mythic now. So nothing new that mythic and epic in one match.
Post time 2020-6-30 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Its been there a long time ...well the rules says that epic cant be pair up with mythic but now a days there is nothing special about mythic its same as legend now...and as for the topic u already got ur answers
Post time 2020-7-1 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Mhm agree to the latest replies. Mythic isn't that really much special. Some has been there and been chilling in low ranks orso.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-1 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-7-1 06:40 PM
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-6-30 03:55 PM
Its been there a long time ...well the rules says that epic cant be pair up with mythic but now a da ...

My point is that you are grinding with your rank then you have a teammate that is epic and don't know the game play or rotation of mythic players it will lead this to a lose.
Charles replied at 2020-7-1 12:13 PM
Mhm agree to the latest replies. Mythic isn't that really much special. Some has been there and been ...

My point is that you are grinding with your rank then you have a teammate that is epic and don't know the game play or rotation of mythic players it will lead this to a lose.

StormlordArdan replied at 2020-6-30 03:46 PM
Are you still complaining about this mythic one team with epic? Really?... it happens since long tim ...

Post time 2020-7-1 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Mhm, you do have a point but have you checked if both teams are equal in terms of rank spread and their stats? Usually, there are many underlying factors that made this possible. Could be both teams have an equal level of gameplay. But this usually happens if there aren't enough players to get matched with them or usually people trying to abuse the matchmaking system such as 3+2 and such, etc. Please use the "@" function instead when replying to multiple users C: thanks!
 Author| Post time 2020-7-1 07:16 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-7-1 06:41 PM
Mhm, you do have a point but have you checked if both teams are equal in terms of rank spread and th ...

Yeah I checked the recent of my match the enemy is 2 legends, 3 mythic and we are 1 epic, 3 legend and 1 mythic.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 06:59 AM GMT+8