Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 190|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] SUGGESTION ON BLOOD DEMONS

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-30 01:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
CARMILLA
I think we need to make Carmilla collect his passive stack easier bc her passive has maximum 5 stack while she should collect each 1 stack from 1 enemy hero, and when she need to full it up then she should be attacking 5 different enemy heroes with her skills which is kinda risky since her skill have short-medium cast range...and she isn't a Tank, she got his durability only through his regen from 1st skill and armor stealing from his passive(which is hard & risky to get full stack)
I would recommend to buff his passive, increase the number of armor that she could steal for each stack but reduce maximum stack into just 3...
or keep 5 full stack but make her passive applicable to minion so it will be easier...

And her ultimate is kinda easier to be dispelled...like if we get linked to the ally we can just use flicker to break the link,
I would recommend to make the maximum ranged of each other linked enemy to be wider with more duration but decreased its slow effect...
or keep it that way but increase its cast range...

CECILION
and for cecilion i think its enough, his damage is quite scary if we manage to keep attacking enemies with his skill so he would have a lot of stack in late game...

but what makes me not very excited is that his ultimate animation, idk what the purpose of his wings, i mean at least make him fly while ultimate is still activate, just like carmilla that would fly when she activated her 2nd skill...
and his ultimate description said that he summon horde of bats instead of just red orbs hitting enemies, i would love it when he actually summon horde of bats that attacking enemies while he use his ultimate...
or at least make him use his wings when he carrying carmilla's with him with his special skill...but now since i rarely see them together then i would prefer upgrade animation on his ultimate...

ALICE
Since in the advance server her role is already Mage/Tank then i believe in the future they will add some durability on his skill like anti-cc/anti-basic attack/damage reduction...or buff her passive...or even change her stats a lil bit to fit her new role...

but when it comes to animation she should at least use her wings wheter she cast his 2nd skill or ultimate, i mean even her junior(carmilla) could fly hahaha,
for example his 2nd skill she could deal a damage and stun the enemies, but i prefer change the stun into knock up or horrified effect, so when she cast her 2nd skill animation she would fly a bit then nearby enemies will be either knock up or become horrified...
or maybe she would be hovering like eudora when her ultimate is activated...
i already seen the upcoming update on her skill animation, and i hope they would add fly/hovering effect to her...

ANOTHER UPCOMING BLOOD DEMON(Suggestion)
Oh i also hope in the future there will be another blood demon, Jack or someone else, or even gargoyle vampire(bat-like monster) which can transform into stone/statue....or maybe blood demon race that become demon hunter and work for moniyan side...or maybe blood demon/vampire that also mastering at technology so he/she upgrade his body and become vampire-cyborg and live in eruditio...or maybe ancient blood demon like mummy that live/come from pyramide/tomb in the dessert which his/her background connected to esmeralda/khufra...or maybe nymph-like vampire/blood demon that hides in the wood/sea(evil mermaid/siren) and use his beauty/charm to call its victims like Lamia's legend or something like that...or maybe oriental vampire/blood demon...
idk i need more blood demon or any kind of vampire-like creature hahahaha
Post time 2020-6-30 02:45 AM | Show all posts
i Support u, Carmilla is need to buff skills range a little, for alice, she need buff(s), and i really hope to release more Blood Demon hero in the game♡

Comments

Thankyou for the support :*  Post time 2020-6-30 02:52 AM
Post time 2020-7-2 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Hi, thanks for your suggestion
hopefully there will be better adjustments brought to some of those heroes in the next update
also a good idea to make blood demons story in the land of dawn and add new heroes to it

Comments

Thanks, it is just a little adjustment on their skill, but mostly it's about the animation suggestion hahahaha  Post time 2020-7-2 06:32 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-11 12:48 AM GMT+8