Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 150|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Suggestion for hero skill

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-29 09:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by DennisST at 2020-7-2 10:47 AM

Hello again # _ #
Because I don't have name for her, I will refer to she as ◇
Role: Assassin/Fighter:- Magic damage

Passive: Shadow
• When ◇ dealing Damage to the target you will show the Shadow Point, when you dealing damage to Shadow Point, you will gain sheild equal to 20% of magic damage dealing to the target(stack up to 3 time)
• You have 4 Shadow Soul , When you have Shadow Soul and use an skill, you will be immune for all damage for 1s (this effect have 2s cooldown) and lost one Shadow Point
Here, i think immune will give her the true power of assassin, and she will be true (Marksman Killer)
The sheild will give her more defense effect, because she don't have Blink Skill, except Ultimate,

First Skill: in the Shadow
CD:/5s/4.8s/4.6s/4.4s/4.2s/4s
Mana cost:100 at all levels

• Use: increase Movement Speed ​​by 30% for 3s, and the next Basic Attack will be enhance, deal Magic Damage 10/20/30/40/50/60 + (105% total magic power) to the target , also , dealing Damage to another target in target's Basic Attack Range(damage will reduce), each Hit will increase Movement Speed ​​by 8% again for short time
• increase skill damage by 30 for each Stack of Shadow soul
This skill can use for escape or for attack, extra Movement speed after deal damage will help her to escape because she will be soo close to the enemy

Second Skill: Cristal Blade
CD:8s at all levels
Mana cost:110/105/100/95/90/85

• throw Cristal blade to specific direction, deal Magic Damage 300/325/350/375/400/425 + (60% total magic power) slow enemy down by 20%, if this skill hit an enemy, the Blade will bounce to nearby enemy (up to 2 Time), damage reduce with each bounce, if you hit the Shadow Point, Stun the target for 0.5s
• For each stack of Shadow soul, add Extra 1 bounce

Ultimate: (Cristal storm)
CD:26s/23s/20s
Energy cost: need 1 Shadow Soul

• Use:jump to specific direction and pull the nearby enemy, dealing Magic Damage and knock up them for 1s
• Use again: ◇ go to Shadow Mode and dealing Magic Damage in the area, hit 6/9/12 Cristal Blade for 4s, each Cristal Blade will deal 60/75/90 + (60% total magic power) each blade will slow Target down (up to 60%) for 2s, kill an enemy will reduce Skills CD by 40%
• Each Stack of Shadow Soul will increase Skill Range by 8%
You can't use this skill if you don't have Shadow Soul,

Combo
after get all stack, get the right chance and use Ultimate, then use first Skill (enemies are close that mean more hit) then use Ultimate again, you can use second skill to attack if an enemy escape,

So, what you say # _ #?

If there is concern about a topic of rights or something like this, then I give the right to this suggestion to the developers, because there are a lot of games afraid of this thing
and thaankkk yoouuuu
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... U/view?usp=drivesdk

Post time 2020-6-30 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Whoaa that's OP ultimate, enhanced with her passive (immune + shield), plus Fleeting Time, she'll be unstoppable. Nice concept btw. +1
Post time 2020-7-2 12:12 PM | Show all posts
I like her passive, that will make her more stronger against enemies who have a lot of cc and overall her skills are good too as a assassin
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 05:43 AM GMT+8