Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 278|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Mentor problems

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-29 02:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, I am unable to add back my friend as a mentor / apprentice after ending the relationship. Message is "Temporarily unable to add this player. You and this player recently had a mentor relationship."i ve been waitinga for weeks and still can't add him back pllsss help me
Post time 2020-6-29 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Make sure Mentor and Apprentice does not have any relationship with other players for 24hours.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-29 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Still cant add him message is "Temporarily unable to add this player. You and this player recently had a mentor relationship."
Post time 2020-6-29 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Once u have completed mentorship then u cant add them again its a one time deal..u have find someone new
 Author| Post time 2020-6-29 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-6-29 08:17 PM
Once u have completed mentorship then u cant add them again its a one time deal..u have find someone ...

But it said "Temporarily unable to add this player. You and this player recently had a mentor relationship." TEMPORARILY so how much time do i have to wait? Do you experience the same problem?

Comments

As far as i know u only can make someone mentor once..to prevent abusing mentorship program... ....and about the temporary thing u said dont know about it...and i didnt face any problem...  Post time 2020-6-29 08:42 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-6-29 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for answering my question im still hoping that i can add him back after a month
 Author| Post time 2020-6-29 10:43 PM | Show all posts
More answers plsss
Post time 2020-6-30 10:19 AM | Show all posts

No means no. Try reporting to the in-game customer service
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 08:01 AM GMT+8