Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 235|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Request] Bring back Mayhem mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-29 10:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I had fun with Johnson when Mayhem mode was last available.

Please bring back Mayhem mode soon. I miss the non-stop driving with Johnson and the entire team.
Post time 2020-7-6 12:37 AM | Show all posts
I wish they'd make mayhem mode permanent
Post time 2020-6-29 06:25 PM | Show all posts
Dear Author, Really I'm very thankful for this article because this very valuable article for everyone and peoples loves this. crazyforstudy

Comments

Its good to know many people are missing classic mode just like me  Post time 2020-6-29 07:15 PM
Post time 2020-6-29 01:48 PM | Show all posts
It come time to time....
Post time 2020-6-29 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Arcade mode will come time to time and, please keep notice on Patch Notes and News Section.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-29 07:13 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-6-29 03:03 PM
Arcade mode will come time to time and, please keep notice on Patch Notes and News Section.

But it's been more than a month. I am not sure when I played Mayhem last time.

Rank and classic is full of trolls. If you bring back Mayhem, trolls and everyone will have fun in Mayhem mode. No need to worry about win rate, MMR, street rank, etc. Mayhem mode is pure fun, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose. It allows people to go crazy and have as much fun as they want in the game. Playing Rank and Classic is giving pressure of winning instead of fun.

If you go crazy with a new hero in classic mode, you will be punished by the system for poor performance. No need to mention about rank mode.

If possible make Mayhem mode permanent like brawl. It's full of fun due to the increased damage, abilities, etc of heroes.
Post time 2020-6-29 07:28 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-6-29 06:13 PM
But it's been more than a month. I am not sure when I played Mayhem last time.

Rank and classic i ...

Last time Mayhem mode back availabe was in May, during 515 event running, i also have fun in Mayhem mode, you may suggest to re open Mayhem mode in Suggestion.
Post time 2020-6-30 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Actually, I really miss Evolve mode
Post time 2020-7-2 01:19 AM | Show all posts
I guess its sad for you even if it did come back, you're from Indian server and won't be able anymore to play.

Comments

very sad bro  Post time 2020-7-2 10:56 AM
Post time 2020-7-5 12:17 AM | Show all posts
There is list of arcade modes, and they are changing them and devs grant access to player from time to time, please wait for official announcements in our news section :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:35 AM GMT+8