Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 463|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Query] What is "Credit Score deduction rate"?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-27 02:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

What is this credit score reduction rate? Why is it not decreasing? What happens if it crosses 3%?

My credit score deduction rate is 3% and it is not decreasing.

I practiced new heroes in classic mode and the system reported me feeding. Next time the game crashed and the system punished me again. This happened last week.

I checked my credit score today and noticed the credit score deduction rate is not decreasing.

Pls someone explain this myth
Post time 2020-6-27 03:13 PM | Show all posts
its a daily limit , there is only a certain number of credit you can gain if you have it,

if you have 3%- daily credit gain limit is 12
if you have 6%- daily credit gain limit is 9
if you have 10%- daily credit gain limit is 6
if you have more than 10%- daily credit gain limit is 3
 Author| Post time 2020-6-27 06:40 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-6-27 03:13 PM
its a daily limit , there is only a certain number of credit you can gain if you have it,

if you ha ...

how can i reset it to 0%
Post time 2020-6-29 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-6-27 06:40 PM
how can i reset it to 0%

By having 0% kind of AFK behaviour in the last/recent 100 matches.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-29 09:15 AM | Show all posts
Kentachi replied at 2020-6-29 01:46 AM
By having 0% kind of AFK behaviour in the last/recent 100 matches.

Last 100 matches, r u kidding?

Comments

No kidding, Check the rules for more details. It all depends on you last 100 matches Activity.  Post time 2020-6-30 01:40 AM
Post time 2020-6-29 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2020-6-29 03:34 PM

yup moonton troll.i just try 80 it takes you 2 days to recover back to 90 and i just laugh big time if you drop more far below so more trouble for u to collect point for rank probably maybe u will quit this game forever so moonton will cry coz of lose profit in future .maybe this the last troll from moonton before true rival arrive.goodluck moonton china may the force with you or maybe. for those stupid toxic feeder mother of god! yes this is good coz the game will balance again without them. BUT!!!!!!! for those solo q player play hard but get fake report  by those stupid ass others toxic city player its REALLY REALLY BAD coz the system cant determind whats going on in the battlefield so the system itselft FAIL.example like me i just get report fake as throw game negative by those trio goonse toxic straight 3 different games include support report by enemy side and the system accept the report THIS I GOT!!!!!!!!! anyway im ok with it coz im test the new credit score system...for me theres a pro and cons on this new credit score system. what i see theres more problem within. so up to moonton itself how to solve this otherwise i might move on to L0oL W1lD R14t when it release
 Author| Post time 2020-6-29 07:25 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-6-29 12:43 PM
yup moonton troll.i just try 80 it takes you 2 days to recover back to 90 and i just laugh big time{ ...

I agree they should improve the punishment system not the punishment. I had given my suggestions in a different thread but it was not considered. They should improve the punishment system to find the trolls not by adding more punishment.

Current punishment system punishes innocent players too. If innocent players are punished hard, they will move on to different game which makes MLBB a game(full) of trolls
Post time 2020-6-30 01:38 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-6-29 12:43 PM
yup moonton troll.i just try 80 it takes you 2 days to recover back to 90 and i just laugh big time{ ...

"Negative Player" Report is always the reason for my credit score dedution nowadays due to those toxic players (who blame the whole team in case of losing- and they even blame each other) you meet both in Classic or Rank( i get -2 credit score from those players report). Because if two or more reported the same reason against you, the System detects as True if one already reported and will increase the Penalty given and no ban from matchmaking(sometimes you get banned even from Matchmaking if the problem was system detect during Battle and punishes you for going AFK reasons-but only if it was your problem.). So I hope that the New Moba will definitely have a better system that checks the Matches before penalty giving.
 Author| Post time 2020-7-2 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Kentachi replied at 2020-6-30 01:38 AM
"Negative Player" Report is always the reason for my credit score dedution nowadays due to those t ...

Moonton should improve their punishment system to identify trolls and punishing them. Due to the current system, trio players will report soloQ player and it results in their credit score reduction. SoloQ players will be affected by this not troll players who play safe and get MVP, gold or silver medal
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 05:41 AM GMT+8