Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 380|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Complaint] About the AFK Rule.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-27 07:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by krips at 2020-6-27 12:00 PM

It is so frustating when the player reconnect in 2:50 in the game... it's a big lost to the team because they are left behind in gold and item.

Maybe adjusting the AFK Rule to 1:30 instead of 3:00 minutes.
Post time 2020-6-27 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Make it in 1 minute.
Post time 2020-6-27 08:14 PM | Show all posts
You have to consider there might be problem with connections as well. I think 2 minutes is better.
Post time 2020-6-27 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, personally, I always switch to another tab while everyone was still picking their hero because I was too bored. After a while of switching to another tab, it disconmects me and sometimes it takes a minute to reconnect. It has to be longer than one minute.
Post time 2020-6-27 09:49 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-27 08:51 PM
Yeah, personally, I always switch to another tab while everyone was still picking their hero because ...

I can't believe one of forum official posted this. Not that I don't respect they are being honest, but still..

With that in game attitude, can we forum members trust you to convey the idea of improving punishment on AFK behavior? Like, increasing "banned from matchmaking" period?

You're probably a good and responsible forumer. But I will cross my finger hoping that I won't be on your team in every match I play.
Post time 2020-6-27 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Yeah agree...cause if they reconnect then its a lost for sure cause enemy will be super farmed and he/she will be super low..
Post time 2020-6-28 12:34 AM | Show all posts
RRQ_Jengkol replied at 2020-6-27 09:49 PM
I can't believe one of forum official posted this. Not that I don't respect they are being honest, ...

I mean I have never been punished while playing. My device is usually quick on loading if for some reason while looking at other tabs made me disconnect the game. I didn’t say that I disagree with the AFK rule idea, I just said it has to be longer than 1 minute. At most, I would be able to get back before 1 minute if there wasn’t anything wrong with my drvice. Three minutes, I’d say that I agree it’s too long and they would be very far behind in gold while enemy is far ahead. It would be unfair and would create an disadvantage against the AFK player team. I had a case where my screen completely blacked out or crashed while playing or loading the game up, and it was annoyimg because I had to reconnect. And loading it up may take 30 seconds to 60 seconds. That was why I said it has to be more than a mjnute long for AFK rule.

Comments

why do you need to switch tabs while playing? why can't you do it before or after the game? you go afk will cause your team to be behind in a lot of things like gold, turrets.  Post time 2020-6-28 04:11 AM
Post time 2020-6-28 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by weex at 2020-6-28 08:30 AM
Kathey replied at 2020-6-28 12:34 AM
I mean I have never been punished while playing. My device is usually quick on loading if for some ...

Why do you switch tab in picking if you know you are gonna be disconnect?

You are a forum moderator you should be a good example to every player.

Comments

I’m sorry if you find it disappointing in me that I switch tabs during game. I’m also sorry that you did not like pure honesty coming from me. I am willing to change that behavior as per your wish.   Post time 2020-6-29 12:17 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-6-28 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-27 08:51 PM
Yeah, personally, I always switch to another tab while everyone was still picking their hero because ...

If you already know that you are gonna be disconnect while switching to another tab, then why are you doing it?
Post time 2020-6-28 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-28 12:34 AM
I mean I have never been punished while playing. My device is usually quick on loading if for some ...

In your opinion as a player, how fair is it for your teammates that you get disconnected for the first sixty seconds into game? Please rate in scale of 1 to 5 (1 = shame to gaming community, 5 = no problem at all)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:43 AM GMT+8