Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 212|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Little buff for Lunox

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-27 01:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Khlafoo at 2020-6-27 01:57 AM

We know lunox is good hero, but she are soo hard to use,
and now players don't use her that much
, my suggestion is
When use Cosmic Fission skill, stack of order and chaos will reset,
i think that will be great buff for her, with it, player can switch by Order and Chaos easily, With this Buff, I think Lunox will be more strategic?
What do you think?
Post time 2020-6-27 12:33 PM | Show all posts
She's fine, o just wish her heal could be higher
Post time 2020-6-27 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Im not Lunox user but yes its rare to find players pick Lunox, back then Lunox top ban due to her ultimate have long range and the range was nerfed, she is still good but maybe little adjustment is enough, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-6-27 07:00 AM | Show all posts
if you want to master this hero, understand when to use chaos or the light version and that would be key to winning.  
Post time 2020-6-27 07:33 AM | Show all posts
In my own opinion lunox is still OP because she can burst all hero including tank but she is not that popular this season. Just like what happen to silvanna in her first release she is not that popular but in the last season she is one of the meta.
Post time 2020-6-27 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Lunox is fine as it is...no one currently using her that dosent mean he is bad
Post time 2020-6-28 08:37 AM | Show all posts
122 lunox mid is already meta because a good lunox wins the lane no matter what, for that reason i strongly disagree. Yeah sure its only in the higher ranks but the hero itself has a high potential to be great in her current form already. So i don’t see a reason why making her broken by buffing her
Post time 2020-6-28 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Lunox more or less is normal, only she lacks damage for fat heroes. If she had been added a little damage after using the ultimate it would be wonderful.
Post time 2020-6-29 04:18 AM | Show all posts
i Support you , she already Strong, but , players say she is so hard to use , i think if she have skill to reset stacks, then she will be more easily
Post time 2020-6-29 08:09 PM | Show all posts
I kinda agree with the suggestion to reset chaos/order stack by casting a Cosmic Fission, oh i would love to also increase her healing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 06:26 AM GMT+8