Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 173|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Test Server needs more active players

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-27 01:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ratul547 at 2020-6-28 05:21 AM

The matchmaking time in  test server is ridiculously high. Because there are very few active players who play regularly. The average matchmaking time is around 5-10 minutes which is enough to get bored. Sometimes, it takes longer.

For example, this happened last night:

And another problem is, we get matched up with same players consecutively. This is disappointing when your opponents are strong and you are getting matched up against them again and again. In my opinion, the main problem of inactivity is - players are less interested because it consumes extra time and data to switch everytime between servers. There are no benefits to original server account when someone plays in adv server.

So my suggestion is,
  • Reward players in original server accounts when they participate in advanced server hero testing, surveys and sending bug reports.
  • Make the game client to use separetely stored test server data instead of downloading resources everytime. Or, Create an optional separete game client only for test server.
  • If possible, open test server for other than Asian region as well.

I also remember an event where we were rewarded 750 diamonds for obtaining Odette - Butterfly Goddess skin.

More of these type of events will surely attract players to be active in test server.

Post time 2020-6-27 08:02 PM | Show all posts
I have to agree. There are tons of accounts in Advanced and many of them are just not being used for whatever reason. These take up alot of place for other potential players who are genuinely looking to do research from new patch notes. Forum member AZNUR has made alot of similiar threads supporting your idea and I have to agree with him too.

- I think opening the advanced server to much other servers in Europe and NA would be much beneficial to the whole community. And although, people still have advanced server accounts in Europe, we cant have the full experience in a real [classic, rank] game due to cross server lag.
- Locking out inactive accounts but storing there data for a limited time is another option to create more spaces for newer users to test the server.
These are some of the ideas i could come up with, what do you think;>

Finally, a great thread. Thanks for your suggestion
Post time 2020-6-27 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Agree....Currently no one takes advance server seriously...they just gp there to try hero or troll or what ever...increasing rewards can attract more player to spend time in adv server and report to cs about bugs suggestion
Post time 2020-6-27 04:30 PM | Show all posts
It took me 5 minutes last time to que up and I was qued with feeding mm and mages ( I played Seleena, Top 4 US) it ended 28 minutes and got MVP loss. I think that we should have a form if we wanted to participate. Cause in my other acc (Shoji) I am currently GM 1 lvl 17, but still I don't have access with it. The CS told me just to wait until the server was open for accepting new players. I hope that the form to be filled will be implemented. Cheers! (I wanted to get Adv server access in order for me to create content for my YouTube channel for the new heroes and update)
Post time 2020-6-27 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Right, i also find difficult to match up, sometimes it takes 50 seconds or more and high possibility to match with same enemies, and i also support on make separate client app for Advanced Server, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-6-28 02:13 PM | Show all posts
How to get access to the test server? Is it necessary to download a special client?
Post time 2020-6-28 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Bloom4ik replied at 2020-6-28 01:13 PM
How to get access to the test server? Is it necessary to download a special client?

In order to join Advanced Server, there are some requirement:
1. South Eas Asia Region (SEA).
2. Stable Connection, Low Ping.
3. Account Reach Level.15.
4. Android Device.

To access Advanced Server go to Profile > Account > Test Server.
For iOS, only those who obtained access to the beta testflight may access to Advanced Server.
Inactive account for long time will automatically deleted for Advanced Server, Thank You.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-28 04:24 PM | Show all posts
MLBB testing my patience
Post time 2020-6-30 10:09 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-6-28 03:41 PM
In order to join Advanced Server, there are some requirement:
1. South Eas Asia Region (SEA).
2. S ...

Not really, Hororo and Shinmen are from Japan, and Bluepanda is from Sweden. But I agree most of players who can access Adv server are from Asia.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:58 AM GMT+8