Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 283|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Mood] Chang'e = New Nana

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-27 12:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Has_been_slain at 2020-6-27 12:52 AM

Through the last season and during this one, I've noticed one interesting thing.

You all know that in 1 out of 5 games you will be in team with one player who is simply low skilled with most of heroes.
He will never admit that, he will start draft with unnecessarily toxiness and in the end he will pick Nana.

But, since Moonton buffed Chang'e two times in a row, probably because of new skin, those Nana players got a new and much better option.
Cooldown of Nana's passive ain't short, but Chang'e has a much better arsenal of weapons, enormous shield and movement speed. She can easily escape enemies, slow them and ez kill.

But these old Nana/new Chang'e players have different plans, in terms of killing enemy. I watched them carefully and concluded that they play Chang'e in a same way as Nana. They don't know any Chang'e combo, in 95% of game they are under mid tower, they never rotate, their ult rarely kill someone (that's why they end with double digit assists) and they always finish silver or gold because of retarded rating system.

P.S. To Devs: WILL YOU EVER FIX RATING SYSTEM AND OTHER SYSTEMS IN GAME? EVER? I MEAN, HOW THE HELL CAN 1-3-2 MARKSMAN BE SILVER?! WITHOUT ANY PARTICIPATION IN TEAM FIGHTS AND WITH ZERO TURRETS DESTROYED? HOW THE HELL HE CAN BE SILVER???

Author| Post time 2020-6-28 10:41 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-6-28 08:49 AM
Yep, rating system is all based on KDA, if you have kills + assists that is more than the amount of  ...

That's a biggest shit. That means every nub can avoid to be bronze and what i have seen million times is this scenario:

Two friends play togheter. They demand everything. To pick carries, to take all jungle, to be team leaders in game. And what they do? Take both buffs, hidding under tower all game, kiilling minions and wait for other 3 players to fight and die so they can come and take some low hp kills. In the end, when game is finished and lost, they are silver or in best case gold and they report other 3 players who are bronze soley because of them. End of story.
Post time 2020-6-27 04:18 AM | Show all posts
I still play Nana as a pro Nana player with 60% WR. I barely gotten any deaths unless enemy is using Hanzo. I want to say that heroes ard not troll heroes and you shouldn’t really judge someone just because they used a hero that is not really viable in the current meta. I have matched against a lot of Chang’e and they are no match against my Nana. I can tell you about one Chang’e was over 1800 matches with a 51% WR. My Nana is only 100 matches and 60% WR. I won against that team and had a KDA of 10/2/16. Battle ID is 378737154126570358. Maybe their teammate was bad and my teammate were not really bad. But when I play my Nana, I carry the whole team. You say that how can 1-3-2 MM be silver, I say that I think it depends on how fast the game ended and how everyone did in the match.
Post time 2020-6-27 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TheBlackDragon at 2020-6-27 09:25 AM

nana or chang'e are not troll heroes but trolls use them to troll others. let's hope moonton will wake up and improve punishment system so that we can report troll players.

sometimes marksman who is not fed can be clearing minion waves. this helps the team too. minions can push turrets not just marksman. this may be why he got silver. also he got only 3 deaths which is considered good.
Post time 2020-6-27 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-27 04:18 AM
I still play Nana as a pro Nana player with 60% WR. I barely gotten any deaths unless enemy is using ...

Yes Nana is good when your teammates can understand you. I mostly get MVP using Nana (I use hybrid build). But again, her Molina even her ult become useless when teammates don't understand that Molina can reduce enemy's defense and choose retreat. Sigh.. (that's why I only use Nana when I play with my friends)
 Author| Post time 2020-6-27 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-27 04:18 AM
I still play Nana as a pro Nana player with 60% WR. I barely gotten any deaths unless enemy is using ...

How old are you? 15? I ask because in your replays you always miss the point and talking something that has nothing with posted topic. Read first text under your comment, TheBlackDragon explained the point in first pasus.
Post time 2020-6-27 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Its player fault not heros...there is no such thing as troll hero..its the player mentality that counts
Post time 2020-6-28 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Yep, rating system is all based on KDA, if you have kills + assists that is more than the amount of your deaths your almost always guaranteed a silver medal which is broken in my opinion and unfair

And yeah nana/chang’e players are usually quite the unskilled ones lmao might have something to do with how mechanically easy they are and if the person trolls he can steal the buffs with his buff melting chang’e ult. I had no past experiences with trolling nana’s or chang’e but i can quite imagine what you mean
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:00 AM GMT+8