Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 141|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] account boost !!! feeders and AFK

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-26 11:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
please do something about account boost ,it  is big problem  ,in short ,some players from legend and mythic ,boost accounts for money ,and in master I played against them ,so the score was 2-32 , they obliterate us ,and is not a fare game . after the game the players sent me and my friend a message ,with join our team ..and we found out that they are mythic...

my ex....on the mvp of the winner team give him 2 stars ... to put him where it belongs... and for  grandmaster ,epic and legend the player who play worst take him 2 stars ...so if you have a boosted account you will get down where you belong...

and for the queue system ...for god sake ,make the system to detect scores like .....2-32 ,1 ...22 , it clear that the game is super ultra unbalance !!!!
after "derank"  it is a pain to play ...lost 12 games of 12....

AND FOR GOD SAKE PUT AN ANTIFEEDER SYSTEM!!! got some players with 1-11 ,,,2-15 ,0-7...so if you die  2-3 times in a row ,you will worth less!!

and the score loss ,is not thing , will be better to be like this ,,,,you AFK in a game ,,ok.. you will have to play 3-4 games in classic ,with others afk ..and the game to be valid ,all players must be on ,until the game is finished...AFK in the classic  punish games ,you only add another game to play ,to redeem yourself...

Post time 2020-6-27 12:52 AM | Show all posts
ML should implement mmr tho in all rank tier. And to enter the next rank, they have to achieve a certain mmr. This way there is no way to instantly boost into higher rank in just a week.
Post time 2020-6-27 04:05 AM | Show all posts
I think KDA is important, but here you just say KD. I use Diggie and Diggie dies a lot very quickly. I make sure that my MM doesn’t die and that I would be sacrificed so that my team MM can farm and help us get the win. Because Diggie is a support, he wouldn’t be able to get kills. If I just tell you my KD, you would think I was feeding because you don’t know what happened. But if I tell you my KDA, you would think that I did well with Diggie and protecting MM. I mean I personally agree with you with that kind of antifeeder system, but sometimes some games takes way too long and over thirty minutes and the deaths come to double digits and supports doesn’t and shouldn’t get too many kills. I think if a person had a lot of assists, it would be fine because they participated in teamfights.
Post time 2020-6-27 09:34 AM | Show all posts
some may not be boosting accounts. some players create a smurf account to test or train some heroes. I too have a smurf account for training heroes so my main account is not affected and when I play I usually get like 20-0-10 in lower rank.
Post time 2020-6-27 10:03 PM | Show all posts
There is nothing moonton do about boosting...and u said ur in master so i think opponent used smurf account to practice other hero...lots of pro player do that..they create a new account to improve/learn hero combo
Post time 2020-6-29 02:10 PM | Show all posts
I don't think anyone can do anything about mythic level players creating new accounts for practice.
The most you can do is not play at all for 2 weeks at least when a new season starts and everyone is de-ranked because that's the time when then probability of playing against mythic level players are the highest.
Give them time to regain their mythic status first.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:20 AM GMT+8