Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 196|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] if you can buff this Heros....

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-26 11:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Khlafoo at 2020-6-26 11:46 PM

Buff this heros:
Popol and kupa:-
need to reduce CD for first and second skill,
First skill is the main damage skill+is only way to control kupa, soo if you reduce CD from 6.5s to 4.5s in max level that will be great+decrease stun effect in alpha wolf form from 1s to 0.5s because its OP!
For second skill you need to increase the sheild, and reduce CD to 5s in max level,
as well please increase Basic movement speed to help Popol for escape if kupa die,

Wanwan:-
She need buff, need that so much, don't touch anything, just buff her Passive and she will be fine,

Ling:-
If you can decrease "critical damage reduction" from 60% to 50%, because now. Ling shine in mid game, in late game Passive is big problem for him, may decrease it will be good,

Hanabi:-
Me and many players say Revamp hanabi, and yes she need buff, revamp are early for her,
For Passive ، increase the extra movement speed,
For first skill,""I'm test her with spell vamp item, is more stronger that normal physical Lifesteal, I don't know if this are bug, but you need to know that""
Increase the physical Lifesteal, decrease damage reduction with each bounce,
For second skill, if you add Stun effect, that will be great, or make this skill have extra %130 of total spell vamp,
For Ultimate, you can increase Higanbana throw speed,
Also increase physical ATK growth slightly,

Ruby:-
Anti-heal.......
She are broken!
Why you do that, this are big mistake!!!!
Do something please!

That all, please take my opinion more seriously, there are OP Heros here and you don't nirf them, so buff this Heros...

Author| Post time 2020-6-26 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Khlafoo at 2020-6-26 11:41 PM

and don't forget another Heros like""Alice-Rafaela -Clint-Vale-Aurora-Trizla-lilya-Cloude-Minotaur-akai-Kagura-Hayabusa-and more
Post time 2020-6-27 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Wanwan and Ling are fine. Don't need to touch them for now. As for Popol, I just want his basic attack range a big longer. As for Ruby, she is very sensitive to cc and burst hero....im hoping for more buff on her.
Post time 2020-6-27 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Currently MLBB focusing on buff/revamp some old heroes, i also support on buffing Hamabi, her ultimate Hinganbana have slow landing which easy to predict where its move, some other heroes will also got adjustment if too weak or too strong, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-6-27 07:02 AM | Show all posts
Ling adjustment for crit is not going to do anything. The reason is bc of berserker fury passive. All crit dmg deals 240% instead of 200%.
Post time 2020-6-28 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Hanabi really needs some good buffs
Post time 2020-6-29 08:18 PM | Show all posts
I am agree more with Hanabi buff
and for Popol&Kupa, i would recommend to add dash-like effect when Kupa run back toward Popol using 2nd skill and with it Kupa will make some damage to enemies in the path...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 05:36 AM GMT+8