Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 184|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] About MVP detection

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-26 11:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Screenshot_20200626-112951.png Screenshot_20200626-112959.png
Sersly MVP Detection System needs some adjustments.

I dont have that much team fight participation because enemies are running away from me.you know how powerful popol n kupa starting from lvl 4. So i decided to go for spli pushing till the end and finish the match asap. Then why im getting only silver badge?. This mvp detection needs some adjustments.

Winning the game is not about KDA. Its about objectives. I also hot the 2 turtles so this is unfair.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-26 11:54 AM | Show all posts
And also did you see that zilong?. Hes underated too.
Post time 2020-6-26 02:30 PM | Show all posts
@PhilYan

I agree that in your case, you should have gotten MVP. 20k turret damage is a high contribution.

I felt that the current MVP system, despite being revamped, is still inaccurate for the most part.
Post time 2020-6-26 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-6-26 05:30 PM

i agree with this , offlaner is being bullied by current medal system , destroying 1 tower or more should've count as killing 3 enemy by the medal system , so that destroying all the 9 turret single handedly count as killing 27 enemy .

But , you know , the game is kid dependant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ , i'm an old player and i know that many player has complained about medal system neglecting turret damage since long time ago (season 4/5) , but developer didn't listen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ my guess is that if medal system have better medal calculation for turret damage , these kid with mm/assassin/mage that have many kill will cry for not getting mvp , especially when they use overpowered hero that can kill everyone.
I'm main offlaner in the game (mainly alucard) , and i know that medal system give kill too much score  , probably so that they can sell another overpowered hero.

Oh god i miss season 1 where everything is balance...  before developer got blinded by profit ...,
Post time 2020-6-26 08:19 PM | Show all posts
But you also have to consider that your hero could split. You did well but it is hard to say if you should get mvp. You have to understand that esmeralda has kills and assists which allowed you to split so that may be why she is mvp. Truthfully, I think you should get gold at least.
Post time 2020-6-27 12:56 AM | Show all posts
As a tank user, im also not satisfied with how the score calculation. Even though i was killed several times, but I participated and take a lot of damage in return. Yet the useless system pick assassin as mvp just because of a lot of kills and the least death....but in data mode, they got the least push and damage contribution.
Post time 2020-6-27 03:39 AM | Show all posts
I use Nana in rank and I was able to get MVP and the most hero damage, the most turret damage, and the most teamfight participation. We did have a Marksman, but enemy did not care about me while I was pushing top lane. I was a “support”, but we had a Lolita so Lolita was with Hanabi. I pushed top lane as they did not care about top lane and kept going to my team’s bottom lane. I also had a 11/0/6 KDA. My teammates could not really fight against enemy team without me and that was how I was able to get a good KDA. My battle ID is 378976645797971993 and feel free to watch it. I think that you can push as well along with teaming up with teammates and helping them out.
Post time 2020-6-29 07:33 PM | Show all posts
This game is about team work. Tower pushing is important but what is the use of pushing if all of your team gets wiped out. Enemy will push and win the game. You should give them credit for not feeding the enemy, protecting your turrets and killing the enemies.
Post time 2020-6-29 07:37 PM | Show all posts
I agree in one case where my teammates are feeding and I pushed 80+% of turrets and won the game with Masha. But my score was bronze 3.0 and I felt it is very unfair.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:59 AM GMT+8