Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 144|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Can't confirm monthly auroras crystal subscription bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-25 08:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just want tol youknow guys, that there is a bug with auroras crystal monthly subscription, wherein once you've subscribed and gets charged your google play store will ask you to confirm your subscription through opening your mobile legends app. But sadly, even though you've opened your app countless times, it still won't recognize that you did. And you won't be able to confirm your subscription, and the saddest part about it, is that they will automatically unsubscribe you in the said subscription in a few days of not confirming.

The worst part about this bug is when mobile legends detect that google play store cancels your subscription, they will tag your account as using a bug or hack for acquiring illegal diamonds and give you a sanction of negative diamonds. Which in turn freezes all your heroes and won't let you play in ranked games.

Frozen heroes and can't play rank

Frozen heroes and can't play rank

Google play automatically cancels subscription by not confirming within a few days

Google play automatically cancels subscription by not confirming within a few days

Mobile legends charging me with false accusation of acquiring illegal diamonds due to my subscriptio ...

Mobile legends charging me with false accusation of acquiring illegal diamonds due to my subscriptio ...

Proof that I got charged in my account

Proof that I got charged in my account

Subscription confirmation

Subscription confirmation

Google play store wants you to login in order to confirm your subscription which they won't detect e ...

Google play store wants you to login in order to confirm your subscription which they won't detect e ...
Post time 2020-6-25 05:20 PM | Show all posts
This is just sad.
Post time 2020-6-26 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2020-6-25 05:03 PM

Sorry for that.
I have forwarded your case to one of my admins so he can have a look at it. In that time, can you give me your id and server, Thanks.
Also, can you confirm if you did recieve any sort of compensation due to the bug? That will be very helpful.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 06:56 AM GMT+8