Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 342|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] What I have learned in my 10 000 games

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-24 03:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

So Istarted as Rafaella because I was the healer in similar games. Then I moved toAlice and Vexana. Unfortunately there was never a tank so I had to learn tankand become main tank. When we already have a tank Im zhask, gord, argus orxborg.

It doesn’t matterhow good you are with a hero, if there is no team support mentality, you willlose.

If you wantto win you must be able to play at least 3 roles. Those people who are onlymarksman or only assassin or only mage will have lots of trouble to get tomythic.

Every teamneads at least 2 players who don’t need any jungle, lets say 2 tanks or onetank one support. Having marksman, assassin, two mages and a tank is a gamelost for sure; 2 of you need to be supporting the damage dealers, there is noneed for 4 damage dealers. 2 or 3 is more than enough.

Post time 2020-6-25 07:08 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-6-25 03:58 PM
no wonder indon player most toxic in game

in my opinion what you say is close to the truth , in indonesia server if a player wanted to pick mm/mage/assassin but teammate already pick the role, that player will either go afk or pick hero with lowest winrate regardless role , tank is a miracle in indonesia server.
Post time 2020-6-24 07:06 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-6-24 04:11 PM
3 roles ? Are you sure ? You're lucky if you can play 3 roles, here in Indonesia server , maybe also ...

Lol...come and play with players from ex SSSR: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Lithuania... They never pick tanks, they never upgrading emblems or, what is even worse, they never unlock other emblems, they play only 1 role (in most cases MM, Assasin or Mage), their map awernes is not zero, it's in minus... But from my past experience and without any attention to insult someone, Filipinos are biggest trolls in this game.
Post time 2020-6-24 04:11 PM | Show all posts
3 roles ? Are you sure ? You're lucky if you can play 3 roles, here in Indonesia server , maybe also philiphine server, i was forced to only play 1 roles , tanks , if i didn't pick tank my team will either full mage or 2 mm with fighter and assasin.

And there's no term of "team support mentality" in the server i mentioned above, for tank role it's just about protecting mm and if mm die the tank will be blamed for defeat .

But in some rare occasion , as Elgin has said , at approximately 1% chance , there will be good teammate which will pick tank and allow teammate to play other roles.

Comments

iri
wow you're Indonesian? Now I can understand your attitude *sorry  Post time 2020-6-25 02:28 PM
in indonesian server, if they cannot play mm or assassin or mage they will troll or go afk.  Post time 2020-6-25 09:42 AM
Post time 2020-6-24 09:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-6-24 09:03 PM
Has_been_slain replied at 2020-6-24 07:06 PM
Lol...come and play with players from ex SSSR: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Lithuania... The ...

I don't think there was any player there , mlbb only dominate SEA market (which will be taken over by wild in the rift shortly) ,  what you just described is probably bots , because from my experience if i use vpn to disguise my location as country where mlbb isn't popular , i oftenly paired with/against bot , they didn't use custom emblem , sometimes wrong spell , and never roam nor jungle. If you somehow paired with/against real player , it's a high chance that the real player probably was also vpn user.
Post time 2020-6-25 02:58 PM | Show all posts
In my server (Brunei), you can find a LOT of fighters. If you soloq, it's common to have 3 fighters. Or sometimes, 1 tank, 2 fighters, 1 mage, 1 assassin. Marksman is the least pick, because nobody would tanking for you. And besides, fighters would dominate the jungle and there's no chance MM will carry you. Yes, it works, not perfectly, but fighters are good in sustaining damage on early game (since people war a lot at early), and high damage on late game.
Post time 2020-6-25 03:56 PM | Show all posts
3 roles ? Are you sure ? You're lucky if you can play 3 roles, here in Indonesia server , maybe also ...

ya indonesia same toxic as philipine same goes to myammar. so many kids in this kind of games.
Post time 2020-6-25 03:58 PM | Show all posts

no wonder indon player most toxic in game
Post time 2020-6-25 07:00 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2020-6-25 02:58 PM
In my server (Brunei), you can find a LOT of fighters. If you soloq, it's common to have 3 fighters. ...

Wow i envy so much , i'm a fighter main (mainly alucard but other fighter is ok) , i would love to play there xD instead of being forced over and over to pick tanks in indo server :| ,but sadly only if it was possible to change server :\
Post time 2020-6-25 09:54 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hariski at 2020-6-25 09:55 PM

I regret because changed my flag to South Korea. I want to play with my country player (Indonesia) because they always type "Lee" , "Lee mm" ,etc

I feel regret after change my flag to South Korea.

I feel regret after change my flag to South Korea.

Comments

From past experience, Indonesia and Myanmar players often share same server, and play with/against each other.  Post time 2020-6-27 10:14 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:54 AM GMT+8