Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 663|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Failed Revamps

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-24 03:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

ONE FACT THAT MOONTON NEED TO KNOW IS :

REWORKING A HERO A THOUSANDS TIME SOLVE NOTHING IF ITS NOT DONE RIGHT

Proof : Bane, Kaja, Belerick, Sun, Gatotkaca etc

Just look at certain heroes like Bane and Sun that got reworked a long time ago. They got reworked then Moonton left them rotten without any new adjustment for them making them forgotten by players.

Kaja, Belerick and Gatotkaca, categorized as unneeded revamp. Kaja got reworked just because a lot of players dont use him even though he is a popular pick at tournaments during that time. Its not Kaja's fault, its just because during that time, support were underrated and an event were going on so Kaja dont get a loading screen for his release.

For Belerick, for god sake he just need a buff. His old ulti removal is just a big mistake as his newer ulti is so useless. Same goes with his passive that based on chance....whats this? A gambling game?

Gatotkaca. Isnt it clear that the most useless part about him is his ulti. Most players tend to use his ulti to escape and thats a fact. But why Moonton fully reworked him except his ulti ? Its like your car tyre bursted but instead of replacing the tyre with a new one, the mechanics gave a new car body makeover but with the same tyre. Its useless. The car still cant move.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-25 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-6-25 11:17 PM
Bane and sun is now hardly seen in match they really need to do something about it

Tbh...Bane's kit is just fine, but its just our community that always prefer kpop looking heroes like GS, Lance, Ling etc. As Bane considered one of the ugliest hero in ML, that explain a lot why no one interested in picking him.

As for Sun, he is just completely out of meta. So a rework is necessary.

Comments

Mostly female players prefer these kpop looking players.  Post time 2020-6-26 12:43 AM
Agreeee  Post time 2020-6-26 12:09 AM
Post time 2020-6-24 04:57 PM | Show all posts
I agree... Especially the Belerick part
Post time 2020-6-24 05:30 PM | Show all posts
I completely agree, but the game has many heroes that need to be improved. Everything has its time.
Post time 2020-6-24 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Go check the news section of this forum , you will find revamped hero guide there , and you'll notice that they're was good in theory , but practically in most cases, they're underpowered or useless, what i tried to say is that moneyytoon balance developer probably stuck too much at theory , and the revamp is a fail.

But there's possibility that these revamp failure was on purpose , i disagree with @HukTo , if we looks back to the game balance history , we can see that almost in every past patch note we are able to see that developer implicitly purposefully uses patch note as excuses to not nerf meta hero , how can popular/fun hero such as fanny , gusion , lesley , kimmy , aldous , ect. , dominate the meta since their release , meanwhile other hero at least once since their release was an underpowered hero, there must be something fishy going on behind the balance section, which i believe it involves profit.

For kaja , he's revamped not because nobody pick him , he was revamped because kaja was too strong , his ultimate was the most hated cc in mlbb history.

Post time 2020-6-24 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Totally agree with, idk wtf they're doing today they finally buffed alpha in a worst possible way,rather than giving him a proper rework they buffed his spray DMG which is imo is totally useless.Moonton is not listening to players .
Post time 2020-6-24 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Don't change my boy Belerick
 Author| Post time 2020-6-25 12:44 AM | Show all posts
manko replied at 2020-6-24 10:06 PM
Totally agree with, idk wtf they're doing today they finally buffed alpha in a worst possible way,ra ...

Removing slow effect from 2nd skill and combine it with 1st skill will just put a lot of risk on him. The risk is what if his 1st skill missed considering how short and narrow the 1st skill is. About his ulti, I think make it bigger in diameter is needed. Damage alone but if you missed, its no use.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-25 12:46 AM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-6-24 09:35 PM
Go check the news section of this forum , you will find revamped hero guide there , and you'll notic ...

But even after his rework....his ulti work just the same as before so the most hated CC in history is still there. But he is now weaker due to a lot of nerfs. Im hoping Moonton to delete this hero because i hate remembering my nostalgic memories with him.
Post time 2020-6-25 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Edited by manko at 2020-6-25 01:16 AM
AZNUR replied at 2020-6-25 12:44 AM
Removing slow effect from 2nd skill and combine it with 1st skill will just put a lot of risk on h ...

No difference alpha use to slow enemies by 70% on both his first and second skill,they nerfed it to 40% and now they revert it back to what it was,only good thing came out of this buff is his ulti is 12 sec at max cd and the bloodlust heal is back on his 2nd skill spray dmg, why can't they just buff his ultimate to old one.first gen alpha range and aoe circle was huge and he stunned enemies for around 1.5 sec or more ,which later on they classified as a bug and nerfed it.
Post time 2020-6-25 10:52 AM | Show all posts
i agree that bane and sun needs some adjustments but rest i strongly disagree, gato is one of the meta tnk right now after the revamp, kaja is the most op support in the game, in order to do 131 kaja is must ban as if you hyper carry is hooked and killed you game is finished, belerick is good against hero with high attack speeds as his passive triggers and will deal a lot of dmg and he has a great area CC and taunts,you just have to know what to pick when. if you think you should be able to counter all heroes with 1 hero idk what you are asking for
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:02 AM GMT+8