Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 194|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] hanabi second skill total reworks to fit in meta

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-24 03:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by lightyear at 2020-6-25 10:33 AM

to make total reworks are imposibble and i dont like it. i really like skill 1 and skill 3 but skill 2 are total useless

skill 3 and 1 are maintain as usual.the main course are skill 2 as total support (CC)

skill 2- 2 times press CLONE BOMB SCROLL that extra 350+195 phisical damage slow down enemy about same 60% for 3 second best part is stuck on enemy will carry the bomb until its explode!!!!!!!!!!!!! damage countdown blow let say 3 second .the bomb it self extra 300 + critical chance 10% upon exploding no escape if get this stuck on enemy.if on multiple enemy all that get stuck the bomb scroll same time. bomb scroll also can stick on jungle creature creap turle and lord for easy farm.throw shape like haya shuriken 3 side long range .upon throw she dash backward when the bomb scroll hit first nearest contact she will summon 1 clone jutsu at that point.the clone start to move and used melee skill katana attack fast 4 moves  slice left right spin front to ground then final move uppercut this will knock up enemy for short time  then the clone vanished in smoke.Clone will deal 5% true damage to contact . .clone capability act as bait and blocker thats mean any type lock hero can be block by this clone.in that period of time press again she will teleport back to last point of her clone before vanished.the clone also applicable to jungling and crepe lord turtle and of course lord turtle cant fly for this move right? used logic here.this type adjustment will make her stand against lock type enemy or to chase enemy

i dont know how to adjust damage here.i dont want to look hanabi overpower on this second skill but to see that second skill damage balance as for support to skill 3 and 1 maybe moonton can understand this or any of u guys

perhaps this should revamp her new look with katana at her back also the skin now with sword like rekshesa or venom can be used as sword attack for her clone.finally those skin are really useable now.not just for fancy skin like before.

new full entry animation
zoom in and out she stand on wall throw higanbana from left side then she throw kunai to centre stage represent summon clone spin slashing skill vanish then top hanabi teleport to centre catch back the higanbana how is it

Post time 2020-6-24 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi 2nd skill only deal damage and restore mana, a buff/revamp i support on this, Thank you for your detailed explanation and Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-6-25 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hariski at 2020-6-25 01:48 PM

I think  Hanabi doesn't need much revamp/rework. Just buff her 2nd skill because it hard to aim and mana restoration is unnecessary at all. Reduce CD of soul scroll.  For the Higanbana, maybe make it as targeted/locked skill bcs when the Higanbana doesn't hit enemy, it will be useless. The ult maybe can give stun for 0,5 s and immobilze on next 1,5 s.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-25 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2020-6-25 02:06 PM
hariski replied at 2020-6-25 01:47 PM
I think  Hanabi doesn't need much revamp/rework. Just buff her 2nd skill because it hard to aim and  ...

dude that no much rework on her. only 2 times press damage + blink . u read all that feel like so much reworks on her. i just describe how the skills work thats all.. i like the ultimate originaly. hit or miss it depend your aim. like granger u shoot ulti same is it. will miss shot most of time kimmy also same u will miss target ulti so.higanbana ultimate are no problem for me. second skill hanabi are most useless now.
Post time 2020-6-25 09:59 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-6-25 02:01 PM
dude that no much rework on her. only 2 times press damage + blink . u read all that feel like so m ...

Sorry, actually I didn't read all ur post
Post time 2020-6-25 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Well if they add something like..if 2nd skill hit enemy ..ultymate cd will decrease by 1 sec that will be also sweet
 Author| Post time 2020-6-26 08:01 AM | Show all posts
hariski replied at 2020-6-25 09:59 PM
Sorry, actually I didn't read all ur post

ya tq for sarcasm
 Author| Post time 2020-6-26 09:26 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-6-25 11:21 PM
Well if they add something like..if 2nd skill hit enemy ..ultymate cd will decrease by 1 sec that wi ...

ultimate are nothing but stun only cc. not really into this. skill 1 and skill 2 revamp adding cc like i mention should do this. 2 cc going give her as a threat to enemy

Comments

dude please geez.i never said to rework on skill 3 and 1.  Post time 2020-6-26 02:46 PM
Well ulty is very good...i dont think it should be reworkd...just the ulty part  Post time 2020-6-26 12:53 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 08:00 AM GMT+8