Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 205|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Someone threaten to heck my account. Am i safe?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-24 02:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I remove one member from my squad. He sends me a message about to heck my account. Is that even possible? Am I safe? I buy a lot of skins. I don't want to lose my account. I already unfollow him. But can't block him. Becoz can't find his account anymore after I unfollow him. I try to click the Report button on the message he sent. But nothing happens. No pop-up box to choose report type. Can't find his account in search player by his name. I just want to block him for safe. My account already links with Facebook and google play account. Am I safe right?

His account

His account

The message he sent

The message he sent
Post time 2020-6-24 02:33 PM | Show all posts
this just amatured move bunch of loser stupid kid.not easy to hack without id or proper tool to hack dont worry.bind all your acc with google play fb dont show your id. make 2 email acc as backup. u good to go. these goons are just stupid kid
Post time 2020-6-24 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Its just a kid. Dont worry too much
Post time 2020-6-24 08:46 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Its impossible to hacking account by just chat and visit other profile.
As long you have bind your account to platform and Moonton, not using 3rd party app hacking, script, you are safe, also dont trust any link which give free rewards.
Thank You.
Post time 2020-6-25 12:58 AM | Show all posts
As long as you dont blindly give others your account details, you're safe. Most account got hacked because of its own owners carelessness. They fell into traps such as free diamonds or skins by just filling up a certain form etc.
Post time 2020-6-25 11:16 PM | Show all posts
As long as u dont click any phising ling..ur safe bro its empty threat
 Author| Post time 2020-6-26 12:26 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2020-6-24 02:33 PM
this just amatured move bunch of loser stupid kid.not easy to hack without id or proper tool  ...

Thank you.
Post time 2020-6-26 10:17 PM | Show all posts
As long as you didn't click any suspicious link, you're safe.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 05:46 AM GMT+8