Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 460|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Frozen heroes and negative diamonds due to c

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-23 10:49 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I recently subscribed to monthly auroras crystal subscription. After a few days my subscription got cancelled from google play because they kept asking me to login to the mlbb app which I did, yet it still got cancelled and did not confirm the subscription and my debit card still got charged. The problem is I've got my account heroes frozen and negative diamonds due to the cancellation of my subscription.

Can anyone please help me out with my concern? I can't play my heroes due to this bug.

Account ID: 2970477
Server: 3005

Screenshot_2020-06-23-21-56-56-699_com.mobile.legends.jpg
IMG_20200623_165654.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-22-23-16-42-783_com.android.vending.jpg
Screenshot_2020-06-23-17-04-50-602_com.google.android.gm.jpg
 Author| Post time 2020-6-23 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Here are some more screenshot for addittional reference regarding this subscription bug.

Google playstore can't detect that I've logged in to the mobile legends app to confirm my subscription. Even though I've clicked the open app and also tried manually logging in to the mobile legends app.

Google play store can't confirm that I've logged in to confirm the subscription

Google play store can't confirm that I've logged in to confirm the subscription

Detected that I have negative diamonds

Detected that I have negative diamonds
Post time 2020-6-24 03:46 AM | Show all posts
As what it has said in the mail, please contact customer service. Forum users and moderators are basically like every players in the game. To comtact customer service, go to your main screen and click on the icon on the top left corner near your profile picture. We can’t do anything about and hope that you can understnd.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-11 11:58 AM GMT+8