Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 170|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] New Rank System Suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-23 10:29 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The current rank system is basically retarded.
And the border line of the whole system is the epic rank which is not right. Its so easy to grind rank. You just have to win 5 times to advance in 1 division. And you have to advance in  5 division to advance in next tier.

And also season end demotion system is also retarded. Division demotion is ok but tier demotion is not ok.

So here is my suggestion.

Remove the star system and replace it with point system. In that way rank distribution will be accurate.

You will gain 10 points by wining. And aditional 1 point per opponent player with higher rank than you.
You will lose 10 points if you lose. And aditional 1 point deducted per opponent player with lower rank than you.
You will only lose 4 pts if all of your opponent has higher rank than you when you lose.(and 0 pta if the rank gap is too high).
You wil only gain 8pts if all of your opponent has lower rank than you.(5 pts if the gap is too high).

Start protection will be replaced by points protection.
While additional star will be replaced by pts x2.

New rank equivalent :

Warrior: 230 pts to advance in nxt tier.
Warrior III : 0 - 60 pts.
Warrior II : 61 - 140 pts.
Warrior I : 141 - 230 pts.

Elete: 350 pts to advance in nxt tier.
Elete IV : 0 - 60 pts.
Elete III : 61 - 140 pts.
Elete II : 141 - 230 pts.
Elete I : 231 - 350 pts.

Master: 490 pts and atleast 2 wins in Promotion Match.
Master V : 0 - 60 pts.
Master IV : 61 - 140 pts.
Master III : 141 - 230 pts.
Master II : 231 - 350 pts.
Master I : 351 - 490 pts.
If you reach 490 pts or higher you will enter in 3 promotion matches.
You have to win atleast 2 matches.
If not you will not promoted and 15 x number of loss will be deducted to your current pts.

Grand Master: 700 pts and atleast 2 wins in Promotion match to advance in nxt tier.
Grand Master V : 0 - 90 pts.
Grand master IV : 91 - 210 pts.
Grand Master III : 211 - 350 pts.
Grand Master II : 351 - 510pts.
Grand Master I : 511 - 700pts.
If you reach 700 or higher pts. You will enter in 3 promotion matches.
You have to win atleast 2 times to advance in next tier if not. You will not be promoted and 20 x number of loss will be deducted to your current pts.

Epic : 900 pts and atleast 3 wins in Promotion match.
Epic V : 0 - 100 pts.
Epic IV : 101 - 255 pts.
Epic III : 256 - 450 pts.
Epic II : 451 - 665 pts.
Epic 1 : 666 - 900 pts.
If you reach 900 or higher pts you will enter in 5 promotion match.
You have to win atleast 3 promotion match. If not. You will not promoted and 20 x number of loss will be deducted to your current pts.

Legend : 1200 pts and atleast 3 wins in Promotion match.
Legend V : 0 - 170 pts.
Legebd IV : 171 - 370 pts.
Legend III : 371- 600 pts.
Legend II : 601 - 870 pts.
Legebd I : 871 - 1200 pts.
If you reach 1200 pts or higher you will enter in 5 promotion match. You have to win atleast 3 match. If not you will not be promoted and 20 x number of loss will be deducted to your current pts.

Glorious Legend : 1200 ps and atleast 4 win in Promotion match.
Glorious Legend V : 0 - 170 pts.
Glorious Legend IV : 171 - 370 pts.
Glorious Legend III : 371 - 600 pts.
Glorious Legend II : 601 - 870 pts.
Glorious Legend 1 : 871 - 1200 pts.
If you reach 1200 pts or higher you will enter in 7 promotion match. You have to win atleas 4 match. If not you will not be promoted and 20 x number of loss will be deducted to your current pts.

Mythic : 1400 and atleast 4 win in Promotion match before advancing in next tier.
Mythic V : 0 - 200 pts.
Mythic IV : 201 - 440 pts.
Mythic III : 441 - 720 pts.
Mythic II : 721 - 1040 pts.
Mythic I : 1041 - 1400 pts.
If you reach  1400 pts or higher you will enter in 7 Promotion match. You have to win atleast 4 match. If not you will not be promoted and 25 x number of loss will be deducted to your current pts.

Mythical Glory : no Pts limit.
Emupon entering Mythic Glory Tier you will start at 0 pts. Pts deduction and addition is still the same as other ranks. But the MG ranking will be displayed at the bottom of your rank border(similar to hero MMR)
And top 10 MG country is also listed in top border.
For example top 100 street rank in MG.
Next is top 100 City rank in MG, and top 100 region MG rank. And top 10 Country. And also world ranking.

New Season end Rank Deduction system.
For elite and warrior only 50 pts will be deducted in season end if the pts Fall below 0 he\she will not demoted to next lower rank.

For master tier 100 ots will be deducted. If the pts fall below 0 . Will not demoted in next lower rank.

For grand Master tier 100 pts will be deducted. If the pts fall below 0. He will enter in 3 demotion match. And atleast win 2 matches. If not he will be demoted to master tier. With pts equal to the entry pts of last division of master tier.

For Epic tier 120 pts will be deducted. If the pts fall below 0. He\she will enter in 3 demotion match. And atleast win 2 matches if not he\she will be demoted to Grand Master tier with a pts equal to the entry pts of last devision of Grand master tier.

For Legend tier 150 pts will be deducted. If the pts fall below 0. He\she will enter in 5 demotion match and atleast win 3 matches. If not he\she will be demoted to epic tier with pts equal to entry pts of last division of epic tier.

For Glorious Legend tier 200 pts will be deducted. If pts fall below 0 he\she will enter in 7 demotion match and win atleast 4 match. If not he\she will be demoted to Legend tier with a pts equal to entry pts of Last division of Legend tier.

For Mythic tier 250 pts will be deducted. If the pts fall below 0 he\she will enter in 7 demotion match and win atleast 4 match. If not he\she will be demoted to Glorious Legend with pts equal to entry pts of last division of Glorious legend tier.

For Mythic Glory tier all of your pts will be reset to 0 and will enter in 10 demotion\Pts Calibration matches. If you lose all of the 10 match you will be demoted to Glorious Legend tier with pts equal to entry pts of last division of Glorious Legend tier.
If you lose 7-9 matches you will be demoted to mythic tier with pts equal to entry pts of last division of Mythic tier.
Your pts will be calculated based on your performance\win out of 10 matches (similar to 1st time Mythic in current rank system).

Ranks will be devided by players.
Warriors and elete will be treated as newbee rank.
Master and grand master will be treated as fair rank.
Epic and legend will be treated as Average olayers rank.
Glorious Legend and Mythic will be treated as advance players rank.
And mythic glory will be treated as Pro players rank.
Post time 2020-6-24 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Wow, thank you for taking the time to write this. I like this. Im just a little nervous about not winning the promotion rank hahahaha. I understood that its 3 games and you need to win 2 to pass to the next rank, but the reward is more satisfying so Im up to the challenge. To be honest once I reach mythic I get bored, what I loved the most is climbing ranks from epic to Mythic, but once im mythic im just waiting for the next season to start. Maybe its because I reach mythic at the end of the season, so there is no time for me to push rank in mythic.
And i like the stars, its simple. Maybe the numbers might be more confusing hahaha, so change to your new system but using the correspondent stars.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-23 10:43 PM | Show all posts
It feels like they can just remove the elete and warrior Tier since all newbee player are stuck in gm and epic tier.

My suggestion will fix this issue.
Post time 2020-6-23 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Onlyloser at 2020-6-23 11:07 PM

It makes sense also to reward points based on your personal performance, and not just because your team won. Maybe use your actual personal score in a match as a variable in computing your rank points?This way poorly performing players in the winning team won't rewarded much points, and will be stuck in his division unless he improves (and not depend on teammates)
Post time 2020-6-24 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Agree so much. Thats why I hate new season, being matched up with epics. Hate it so much when some mere epics look at us mythics as same level. Every rank tier should just drop a tier division.....not cramping us all back in epic hell. Hope new moba rranking system not this nonsense.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-24 03:44 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-6-24 02:11 PM
Wow, thank you for taking the time to write this. I like this. Im just a little nervous about not wi ...

Basically if cant win the promotional match. You're not ready to move forward to the next tier
 Author| Post time 2020-6-24 05:29 PM | Show all posts
As usual. Im just wasting my time calculating and explaining each of my suggested mechanics.

I think I'll stop making any suggestion. Because non of them are just trash for the developers.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-25 02:45 AM | Show all posts
Pls Support
Post time 2020-6-27 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Pretty good suggestions for Rank system with detailed information for each tier and I kinda agree with this
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:07 AM GMT+8