Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 450|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Mood] Every New Season Start

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-22 08:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How have you felt u have restarted your season from 1 to 13

Feeling Exhausted ? i hope u do enjoy ur roller coaster for 13th season. lolx

Sometimes, it kinda tired to re-do everything again and again and again.. is there any new better way rather than this non-stop re-loop ?

Post time 2020-6-22 09:04 AM | Show all posts
there is an increase in the amount of trolls and afks every season. very tired to play with these type of players. moonton should improve punishment system.
Post time 2020-6-22 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Pushed to mythic glory last 3 season, previous seasons pushed to mythic.

this season no plan to push right now, when i see selfish players in rank, i decide to lose intentionally.

Player who take 2nd mm in rank, who never want to adjust, take carry hero like gusion with 40% win rate.
Well, they deserve to lose.
Post time 2020-6-22 12:44 PM | Show all posts
this season I have no plans to play intense, the goal is to be able to stop playing this game and succeed.
3 days in a row do not play this game and it works, i change to another game
the way is every time you want to play imagine you will definitely get troll people who will stress you out and ruin your day

byee ML
Post time 2020-6-22 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Losing continuously because of troll :)
Post time 2020-6-23 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Right now I'm having a continuous team mates in rank who chats an unlimited of "I'm Lagging".
If you know your lagging or your having a consistent bad connection from the start why play right?
All of that matches we win and carried them by the way but it would be much easier if they participate and not by idling and constant recon.

Comments

Well it is just bad luck I guess.  Post time 2020-6-23 07:17 AM
In last season I met so many players like that  Post time 2020-6-23 06:20 AM
It means that player is losing intentionally to reach master or elite level. Then push rank and mmr of their favorite hero. He says lagging to avoid getting reported  Post time 2020-6-23 06:19 AM
Post time 2020-6-23 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-6-22 11:39 PM
Losing continuously because of troll :)

You know what...just a few hours ago I got trash talked by a Lancelot after i got MVP even though I played Khufra. We continued our conversation even after the match ended, he mock me for first time entering epic, then when I check his account, his highest is just Legend 2, and when I told him to check mine, he left the chat (my highest is Mythic 2 btw)

Comments

Lol. Did they unban your account?  Post time 2020-6-23 06:21 AM
Trashtalker is found every game but ml..oh my hid...too much  Post time 2020-6-23 02:43 AM
Post time 2020-6-23 04:56 AM | Show all posts
this season i convinced my self to play only my main and see what is the highest tier i can climb.
but when i play , i think this early season giving me a hard time hahaha so many lost till i reached legend. so i stop for a while lol. maybe later i try again, and if the flows go smooth i try to reach mythic as fast as i can. good luck for this season guys hahahah
Post time 2020-6-23 06:22 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-6-23 04:56 AM
this season i convinced my self to play only my main and see what is the highest tier i can climb.
b ...

Try reaching Mythic by only using Odette. You will surely support my request to buff Odette if you do that
Post time 2020-6-23 01:12 PM | Show all posts
Mr.Tank replied at 2020-6-22 10:39 AM
Pushed to mythic glory last 3 season, previous seasons pushed to mythic.

this season no plan to pus ...

Yeah, I do this a lot in my smurf I had 80 wr Fanny 150 matches. I start by playing so aggressive that the enemy will plead for mercy but when I see our Marksman feeding intentionally I throw the match immediately.
From 80wr Fanny to 63 wr but as of now I don't encounter feeding mm's (maybe because of the new season) so I managed to raise it back to 74% wr rank only.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:59 AM GMT+8