Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: fervie1989
Collapse the left

[Login] first time here i have a question.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-29 01:06 AM | Show all posts
KeTsu replied at 2020-6-28 11:37 AM
Hi, I am unable to add back my friend as a mentor / apprentice after ending the relationship. Messa ...

You have to wait for 72 hours before being able to add another mentor/apprentice.(Read the rules of the Mentorship/Aprentice application rules in-game for more details)

(And don't post questions like this none-related to the author's title/thread as it feels rude to the author, If you have any questions like these, its better to create your own thread and most likely somone will be able to help you with your question or query that you have regarding with the game.)
Post time 2020-6-29 12:03 PM | Show all posts
But i waited for weeks already and i cant add him back i also email mlbb  but they did not answer my question and sorry for posting it here. I dont know how to create  a thread can you help me?
Post time 2020-7-1 06:52 PM | Show all posts
@fervie1989

I'm glad the problem is resolved.

As for binding, did you try binding your VN server account to your Google Play/App Store on your normal MLBB app?

For the servers, it could be due to Emulator reasons. Because VNG, MLBB normal app isolate their accounts yet they share the same game system folders, so some bugs would undoubtedly happen as they are not meant to be used side by side. I'm only recommending this solution to try and get your "accidentally" created VNG account to be able to be migrated to normal server. So after you make sure that all bindings work and your account can function normally on the normal app, delete all VNG apps. As of now we are unsure if keeping both and using both at once is stable, so best to remove one and use only one.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 10:38 AM GMT+8