Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: fervie1989
Collapse the left

[Login] first time here i have a question.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-21 02:07 PM | Show all posts
fervie1989 replied at 2020-6-21 01:30 PM
oh that...yeah thats a switch button. and if you click the switch button photo #3 will pop-up and w ...

You can try another emulator that works, maybe Bluestacks. Since bluestacks won't connect you to other server but it will use ur default IP so whatever matchmaking you get will depend on your region and server. (Even if you see players with different flags) but this Tencent Gaming Buddy can only open apps and install from playstorr and sometimes even running the playstore won't work and it has no home button no notifications currently and connects you to various servers depending on your choice. So if you want to play with players from your region just use any other emulator that doesnt connect you to other regions and easier go you so that you will understand the language. And this tencent gaming buddy was main meant for Game J wasn't it. My friends only use this for Game J. And playing on PC is kinda hard but once you get used it feels easy and make you feel powerful and smooth playing on mobile. Anyway, just try using any other emulator for now.
Post time 2020-6-21 02:09 PM | Show all posts
fervie1989 replied at 2020-6-19 02:43 PM
so in these photo :
i have already logen-in my facebook account then after the loading it wants me t ...

Seems like this issue has been for very long, referring to that Cecilion loading screen.
Post time 2020-6-21 02:26 PM | Show all posts
fervie1989 replied at 2020-6-20 06:30 PM
international and vietnam has a different progress.

vietnam is my main progress and if i switch t ...

Oh, and don't worry switching to the International server option. It won't reset your account in-game process. And I guess it would be easier for u to use the international presuming that the language would be changed to English as default and easier for u to switch to your account. So don't worry about losing your in game progress. The emulator should have at least mentioned the international option country even though they have only two options for server connection for this game, but I guess the main reason was this emulator was meant for Game J that's why it has the most options for server connections for Game J and from the same company. And International doesn't mean you would get matched up with players around the Globe as the game only matches you with players depending on your region.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-22 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Kentachi replied at 2020-6-21 02:26 PM
Oh, and don't worry switching to the International server option. It won't reset your account in-g ...

@Kentachi, i already tried this method but the probrem is that it only put me to the international progress.
my vietnam progress has its own.

yes i still using the same account but this account has a two(2) progress which are the international and vietnam but both have different ID # and server #.

so if im using other immulator it directly me to sign-in to international which is my alternate progress.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-22 06:46 PM | Show all posts
i realy needed this main progress to recovered because it has already spent like 25k-30k(ph-money)
and also reach emblem's to 60.

-------------------------------------------
i was looking for a unique solution like trying to send a hack account or recovering account and will directly get me this progress to the internatonal server.

/sorry for the bad english

Comments

Clearly, its a "Recover Account" case which you should submit to CS.  Post time 2020-6-22 10:49 PM
Post time 2020-6-22 10:16 PM | Show all posts
fervie1989 replied at 2020-6-19 02:43 PM
so in these photo :
i have already logen-in my facebook account then after the loading it wants me t ...

-"tài khoản của mạng xã hội này đang được kết nối đến game. Không thể dổi!"
This is the text which opened up when you tried to connect to your account using fb.
This is how Google translates it.

-"The Social Network Account is currently connected to the game. Cant change it!"

I think you lost your Vietnamese account when you tried creating an account in the International server option and after binding.... Maybe you connected with the same fb account which is a mistake you might have made when you were creating an account in the International server option. And through reading your posts you said that you didn't notice the Switch Account option and you might accidently have created a new account instead with the International server option. And that "new Account" became the account connected to your fb.

Better submit this to CS and hoping for a miracle that they would consider finding and helping you to continue with your current progress in the game.

Comments

and "Xác nhận" means to Confirm or Verify.... To me, it Means your social fb account bonded is now in the new "International server" account. And your fb acc can't connect with the Vietnam acc anymo   Post time 2020-6-22 10:58 PM
Post time 2020-6-22 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Kentachi replied at 2020-6-22 10:16 PM
This ...

CS took for me two days to wait when i submitted my report until they responded and fixed my problem. But for account;related problems, they usually take more time and sometimes the problem is never solved because most that they do is mostly telling what you can do on your side.( And even people with hacked account cases had to solve their own problems by unbinding the hacker account and some other process)

... The problem of losing one account progress bonded the same fb account which you also bonded to your new game account. The fb account bonded now belongs to your International server account which means you might have lost your Vietnamese account progress. And That's why binding your account with multiple platforms is recommended.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-23 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Kentachi replied at 2020-6-22 10:16 PM
This ...

a two progress in one FB is been a long time. this is the first time i lost the one progress which is my main progress. so i dont think its been overwritten.
and yesterday i tried a new method by creating a new account in vietnam this time i use a different FB account. reach level 8, bind it, also registered @ moontoon. after that i loged it out then log it in again then i got the same problem. by the way this newly account i created is never been registered to any server.

do you think i can use my ID # and try to submit a recovery progress?
Post time 2020-6-23 03:09 PM | Show all posts
fervie1989 replied at 2020-6-23 12:59 PM
a two progress in one FB is been a long time. this is the first time i lost the one progress which ...

Do accounts without server number really exist? And did you try logging in with Moonton Acc? If the issues remain. Then I think you should stop with the Vietnamese server and try logging in with International server and see if logging in works. If it did, then I think you should stop with the Vietnamese server and submit your request to CS in order for then to try fixing your issue. But if theissues remain even if you tried logging in the International server. Then surely you submit this to CS.
Post time 2020-6-24 01:31 PM | Show all posts
@fervie1989

I have a plausible solution but it might be a long and troublesome one.

Firstly, bind your "VN" account to your Facebook. Secondly, head to Google play/App Store, create a new store account, get a VPN connecting to Vietnam and set your account location to Vietnam.

After doing so, download and install Mobile Legends VNG onto your phone.

Then, login using Facebook.

After that, close your VNG client and open your normal MLBB app. Your account should be logged on.

Bind a Moonton account of your choice to this account, and then delete the VNG app. This should allow you to use this account normally in your normal MLBB app.

Be sure to bind your main account in normal MLBB app first before attempting this so that you don't lose it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 11:06 AM GMT+8