Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 426|Reply: 39
Collapse the left

[Login] first time here i have a question.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-18 03:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by fervie1989 at 2020-6-19 02:21 PM

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....is this the official main website for mobile legends forums?

i have a question..

(Edit) i am playing ML through PC and didn't notice that i was registered to Vietnam Server. then last two(2) weeks i still cant logen-in the game. a error got in the way and i cant read it because its writtened in vietnam.

anyone knows?

sollution like : how to transfer my progress to international server.
Post time 2020-6-18 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Did you mean your flag? Your matchmaking will always depend what's your IP, so flags are regardless unless during National Contests.
Post time 2020-6-18 10:12 PM | Show all posts
@fervie1989

Hi, like what my colleague @Charles said, it's according to your IP address location and flags do not decide this.

It sounds like you gotten the bug where some players would be thrown into different servers at different points in time. If you don't mind, let us know your current country that you are physically at so that we can help to look into this issue.

Also, did you went to Vietnam and registered/installed MLBB for the first time over there? If so, please let us know as we can direct you to solve this issue.

Comments

@Kentachi I know because I'm using VN and International. VN has VNG's own client while International is using MLBB's default client. I'm still able to log onto VN's account using normal client.  Post time 2020-6-24 01:23 PM
@Kentachi I know, but this shouldn't happen. While VN and International have separate servers and clients, MLBB usually would auto place you according to your current IP  Post time 2020-6-24 01:21 PM
**"d2.PNG" I meant.  Post time 2020-6-21 02:34 PM
As you can see in photo d3.PNG of the author's post.  Post time 2020-6-21 02:29 PM
Its not a bug lol. Its the emulator that has two options for which servers you want to connect-"Vietnam" and "International"( I don't know tho where does the international option connect u to)   Post time 2020-6-21 02:15 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-6-19 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by fervie1989 at 2020-6-19 02:43 PM

im a pilipino from philippines and never move.

(Edit) : im playing a ML through emulator PC from this Link : https://gameloop.fun/game/moba/mobile-legend-for-pc/

i like to leave you a screenshot to make it a little easier to understand my problem.
these two server have a different progress. and i was registered to vietnam.

d2.png
 Author| Post time 2020-6-19 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by fervie1989 at 2020-6-19 02:58 PM

so in these photo :
i have already logen-in my facebook account then after the loading it wants me to log-in again and everytime i log-in again an error pops-up.

do you know a solution where i can just transfer my progress to the international server from vietnam?
4.png
1.png
2.png
3.png
 Author| Post time 2020-6-19 03:00 PM | Show all posts
oh i was worried what you just about to read. i like to remind you again i am playing a ML in PC. hehehe.

thanks for the reply i realy appreciate it.
Post time 2020-6-19 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-6-19 09:11 PM

ahh its tencent gaming buddy,  bind your game account then reinstall the tencent gaming buddy this time make sure that you are in international server and login in to your acc, this use to work when i used this software for other games a year back so i don't know if it still works,, if you only want it to be in eng then you can change languge in game
 Author| Post time 2020-6-20 06:30 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-6-19 08:21 PM
ahh its tencent gaming buddy,  bind your game account then reinstall the tencent gaming buddy this t ...

international and vietnam has a different progress.

vietnam is my main progress and if i switch to international it has a different progress a new own one.
Post time 2020-6-20 07:36 PM | Show all posts
fervie1989 replied at 2020-6-20 06:30 PM
international and vietnam has a different progress.

vietnam is my main progress and if i switch t ...

you will get a option to switch acc before making a new one, your Screenshot no.2 see there is a option in the right bot corner to switch the acc
 Author| Post time 2020-6-21 01:30 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-6-20 07:36 PM
you will get a option to switch acc before making a new one, your Screenshot no.2 see there is a o ...

oh that...yeah thats a switch button. and if you click the switch button photo #3 will pop-up and will ask me a FaceBook account to log-in. after a log-in an error pops again written in vietnam sometimes it written in english saying that 'its not available right now, try again later'. but the later already past 2weeks and still not playable.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:53 AM GMT+8