Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 421|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Share] Gatot and Johnson now are mages lol

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-16 03:22 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
build them mages .. they are better
Post time 2020-6-16 03:27 PM | Show all posts
YES. the stupid dev must be really hopeless. when they decide to buff tank they buff the damage. like the hell why just not make them tankier?

Comments

you're on point...i mean yes they should make Tank tankier...buff their physical def/magic def/their hit point would be useful i think...  Post time 2020-6-16 05:17 PM
Post time 2020-6-16 06:23 PM | Show all posts
Exacty....tnk is op currently
Post time 2020-6-16 08:58 PM | Show all posts
ya gato and john and other heroes adjustments came today, its not that op in my opinion as i think they should have the damage to atleast clear minion waves and i wont  recommend building mage as till will make them squishy + there wont be anyone in the team to soak up dmg, i guess vengence is the spell for every tank now as it provider great dmg reduction
 Author| Post time 2020-6-16 09:03 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-6-16 08:58 PM
ya gato and john and other heroes adjustments came today, its not that op in my opinion as i think t ...

i build gatot full dmg with spellvamp and he got really big dmg ... his skills dmg are like a mage dmg ... 2nd skill starts from 1000 dmg ... ulti 2000 , passive huge ... spell vamp is great  and new venga skill ...
Post time 2020-6-16 10:25 PM | Show all posts
kaptennyud replied at 2020-6-16 03:27 PM
YES. the stupid dev must be really hopeless. when they decide to buff tank they buff the damage. lik ...

I don't understand that. There are more than one way to buff tank such as giving us more items or buff their base def or mr
Post time 2020-6-16 10:28 PM | Show all posts
instead the kids who play this want kills. Thats why they buff tanks to be dmg dealers it stupid. Why do u think no one wanted to tank in the first place.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-17 12:43 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-6-16 10:28 PM
instead the kids who play this want kills. Thats why they buff tanks to be dmg dealers it stupid. Wh ...

thats why i hope kids stay in ML and dont go in L0L
Post time 2020-6-17 06:55 AM | Show all posts
really? wow, i didn't experience this yet hahahaha i can try later.
but does the update for tank isn't useful to make players use the tank often?
and i believe tank user out there SOMETIMES using a damage when they notice that the team was so awful. at least there was an additional chances now that tank would carry the game. hahahaha
let's give it a shot if the tank meta rise. so the tank main user will decide if it is favor or not for them.
Post time 2020-6-17 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Mr.Tank at 2020-6-17 01:58 PM

Players spam "we need a tank"

you : take gatotkaca, team happy until they realize midgame that tank is buying magic items.
Moontoon Logic to buff tank :

Johnson 2nd skill used to scale damage based on physical defence items, make sense!

New logic : Tanks skills scale damage based on magic items they buy, afterall tanks buy magic items right!!!

next update :
MM skills scale damage based on magic defence items they buy.
Mages skills aoe damage scale based on physical defence items they buy.

Revamp of yi sun shin and buff of old heroes like balmond, hilda, ruby is pretty good.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 08:00 AM GMT+8