Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4732|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] what is the best synergy for magic chess?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-14 04:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am still learning how to play magic chess. what is the best synergy to build most of the time? any tips or tricks that you can advise for newbies?
Post time 2020-6-14 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Empire + claude with demon hunter sword and golden staff and empire medallion.

Complete the 6 empire synergy then add claude. Turn him int o empire by using empire medallion or badge.

Claude ult is considered as basic attack. So synergy effect will be helpful.

For every attack made by empire heroes will deduct enemy mana while increasing the empire hero mana.

In short. Unli claude Ult.

Comments

thanks for the tips.  Post time 2020-6-14 11:24 PM
Post time 2020-6-15 10:44 PM | Show all posts
There are many guides to play magic chess, as others said where build synergies that are currently meta like Mage, Marksman is very good
You can watch the top players gameplay in the game to learn more how to good play Magic Chess and a lot Magic Chess videos in this Forum (Videos Section) that are shared by many players, one of them is also a top player, Check it!
Post time 2020-6-14 08:04 PM | Show all posts
I like 6 mage 6 western 2 blood demon 4 empire

You need 10 slots and 1 empire ball if possible

Heroes : carmilla, cecilion, harith, odette, aurora, vale, valir, esme, mino, claude.. put empire ball to claude, and with blood demon effect you will get 4 empire this way.. if you cant get empire ball, then you will only stop on 2 empire, which is also okay.. hahaha xD

Turn off auto deploy if you want to lose intentionally.. this will help if you want to have earlier pick on fate box..

Also, 6 wrestler 4 summoner 3 mm 4 celestial
Wrestler ball if possible.. also mm ball too..  need 10 slots too..

You need to hold back a bit with summoner since summoner can deal ceazy damage to enemy commamder.. turn off auto deploy..

Heroes i use : chou, jawhead, carmilla, cecilion, diggie, sun, popol, zhask, karrie, gatot..

I usually sell diggie if i have blood demon and sun popol zhask.. always deploy chou and diggie for quick  early gold.. and hold back once you reach showdown if you have high hp (ensuring you can get +1 ball).. to do this, simply put one of your summoner to prep area..

Well those 2 are my fav as of now.. hahaha xD

Comments

thanks for the tips.  Post time 2020-6-14 11:24 PM
Post time 2020-6-15 02:16 PM | Show all posts
I think all (6 heroes) synergies can work pretty well, as long as you can survive during transition period (midgame). Moonton's recommended synergies also good. For me, I always use any 6 heroes synergies combine with 4 tanks (some synergies need 10 slot). Use 2 tanks during mid game, and after your 6 heroes synergies complete, buy the 3rd and 4th tank.

IMO, best faction/role with 4 tanks combo are Marksman and Mage. If enemies using Assassin, put your MM or Mage at the front.

Comments

didn't thought of putting mm or mage at front. usually only put tanks.  Post time 2020-6-15 07:20 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-24 03:05 AM GMT+8