Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1149|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Diamond Vault event bug - Tokens getting deleted if you log out

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-13 04:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by ykcid at 2020-6-14 01:26 PM

EDIT: Bug appears to be fixed as of now. I got my tokens refunded.

I had 2 unspent tokens for the event. Upon logging out and logging in again, I received a mail in my inbox saying the event had ended, and it converted my tokens into tickets (screenshot attached).

Obviously the event has NOT ended, so this is clearly a bug. I would like this to be fixed and have my tickets refunded.

I have submitted an in-game bug report already. Not going to list my account details here because of the hacking risks, but mods can feel free to contact me for more info.

Here are some threads from the two main MLBB subreddits, showing that TONS of people have this same issue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/mobilel ... fter_restarting_ml/
https://www.reddit.com/r/MobileL ... d_vault_ticket_bug/

aaa.png
Post time 2020-6-13 05:44 PM | Show all posts
i also have the same problem
Post time 2020-6-13 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for reporting this, developers are already aware of this issue and they are working now to fix it.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-13 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for keeping us updated @StreetGamer
Post time 2020-6-13 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Same here.
Post time 2020-6-13 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Only 2 tokens taken. My friend got more of his tokens taken away and I too got my tokens taken away.
Post time 2020-6-13 09:00 PM | Show all posts
Got 8 tokens turned into tickets.. man, didn't read the in-game-mail's topic first and i just accepted those tickets. Only realizing when i tried to use the diamond vault smh. Hope they'll be fixed soon
Post time 2020-6-19 10:18 AM | Show all posts
the tickets were returned with a compensation gift  if anyone still didn't receive the tickets please contact ingame CS
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 06:47 PM GMT+8