Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 518|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Poll] Who like the idea of damage tank ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-9 07:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-6-9 07:48 PM

As we all know, in the next patch, ML getting a new update where the main focus is increasing tank carry capabilities. Do  you like it??

Condition for voting to make the poll fair
1. Must be epic and above
2. Know well about roles especially tank
3. Must be above 15 y/o

Single Polls, Total 24 Users voted

Count down: 16 Days11 Hours59 min.

Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-6-9 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Dislike for me..

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-9 07:54 PM | Show all posts
The problem is not the tank having too much damage , but if tank has damage and durability then fighter role should've been deleted and rework all fighter to become tank role.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-6-9 08:13 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-6-9 07:54 PM
The problem is not the tank having too much damage , but if tank has damage and durability then figh ...

And that's the problem. As fighters in ML is twice the amount compared to tank, it will take a lot of time to buff them one by one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-9 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Automatic dislike. Tank is a TANK and tank users need more defensive items, not damage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-10 02:46 AM | Show all posts
According to my observations, Tank should not having high damage, but some tank have fighter role which mean it will benefit the damage, still the damage not high as Fighter role which will use more damage item rather than defense, there will be more adjustment if the hero is unbalanced.
When the upcoming patch notes released, try them and leave your feedback in Suggestion.
Thank You.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-10 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Instead of increasing the base damage of tank skill. They have a bright fvcking idea. They increase the adaptive physical damage of the skill(more Physical item more damage). And yes physical not Magic so expect more marksman build tanks. Because they are now better than Fighters.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-10 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2020-6-10 05:52 PM

I dont like to vote.

Actually lolwr tank better dmg than ml tank and many fighter/tank in lolwr is jungler. Thonk. I watch their gameplay in yt. For me it is really weird having tank better dmg?

Note: If you play many other moba. Most of tank is offlane heroes, need some damage to clear lane in top. Mostly tank use to sustain your top lane and solo laning. Only tank in ml just more to support tank except Uranus and Grock.

Btw, tank in other moba are have many variety, not only use to become support but as carry as well.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-10 06:00 PM | Show all posts
This is why this game become so unbalance in every season. Tank with damage is disgusting. Moonton definetely and slowly delete the fighters. Poor Yu Zhong and Khaleed, both of them has bad future as fighter.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-6-11 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-6-13 04:44 AM
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2020-6-10 05:12 PM
I dont like to vote.

Actually lolwr tank better dmg than ml tank and many fighter/tank in lolwr is  ...

But thats one thing i like about ML. Playing tank in ML felt much better than playing in other games, their tank staying at top, must maintaining last hit and cant easily roam as in ML. Thats why tanks are the least picked role in other games. Even lesser than support.

I dont really mind if tanks having a high damage output, but look at fighters in the current meta...only some are still usable....Silvanna, Thamuz, Jawhead and sometime XBorg. While the rest remain underrated and some even considered trash. I hope ML got something for fighters as well, maybe make the spear lizard also give bonus for fighters.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:49 AM GMT+8