Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 285|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Suggestion for adjusting the forgotten Alpha

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-5 07:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Some adjustment to Alpha that I think will make him on par with meta hero because currently there's a whole lot better offlaner or fighter them him in almost everyways
Passive
Any skills that's being hit by Alpha will increase Alpha atk speed and stacks up to 5 times
example :
Lv 1-4 = 5% Atk Speed
Lv 6-12 = 8% Atk Speed
Lv 13-15 = 12,5% Atk Speed

Skill 1:
Small Movement speed buff to Alpha if the skills hit a target but can't be stack if it hit multplies enemy's
why : this will work as his alternative way to engage or disengage in team fight because I think  having 1 escape skills as an ultimate isn't good

Skill 2 :
1. Remove the atk speed bonus from hitting any targets and move it to his passive
2. Reduce the skills cooldown by 0,5s at all level

Skill 3 :
Increase the stun duration or double it

I believe with all this he will become a very welcoming addition to current meta hero as offlaner
Post time 2020-6-5 08:03 PM | Show all posts
Current Advanced Server focusing on adjust old heroes, like Balmond, Hilda, Ruby, and 2 Revamped Heroes Layla and Alucard, Alpha is one of old heroes and rarely use, keep notice on Advanced Server, Thank you for suggestion.
Post time 2020-6-7 12:14 PM | Show all posts
The only reason alpha is underrated is because his ultimate is just a stun despite the effect shown as knockup , currently there's a lot of hero with cc immunity which most of them only able to be countered by knockup/freeze/transform effect .

If developer revamp alpha and change alpha ultimate cc effect from stun to knockup , he will be back to meta.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-17 02:58 PM GMT+8