Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 512|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Share] HUGE secret for GANK and MAP AWARNESS

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-5 10:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

This worksfor solo players too but its even better in duo or trio.

-Eliminatethe music from the game and just keep the effect sounds.

-Use the 3finger technique (The extra finger is for checking map while you are moving)

-Look atjungle areas with monsters and buffs, you will hear CLEAR and LOUD if the enemyis hitting. You can also hear WHO is attacking (example: Karrie basic attackshave a unique sound, Xborg and Valirs flames, Gords skills…)

-Dependingon the hero, you can even see part of the skills sometimes.

-Nobodyshould have music or play without sound (like me because I play in my office insecret hahaha), it’s a huge disadvantage.

-If yourteam is near, you will hear both teams jungling, its confusing.

-The closerthe camera is to the enemy, the sound will be louder.

-If youplay in duo or trio, one of you checks the left jungle ALL the time, yourfriend checks the other side and you tell each other what enemy is where.

Extra tip:when Natalia gets the healing monster and she is invisible, you cant see Nataliabut you see the little green monster following her hahaha.

Post time 2020-6-5 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for awesome tips, I'm still trying to get used to the 3rd finger.
Post time 2020-6-5 01:06 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the tip. Been trying to kick away the losing streak whenever I'm Solo Q-ed up with noobs or players who have no map awareness. Just lost another match due to the mm who have no map awareness even though I gave map vision lel.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-5 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Asrieejz replied at 2020-6-5 01:06 PM
Thanks for the tip. Been trying to kick away the losing streak whenever I'm Solo Q-ed up with noobs  ...

i just lost a map because our mm didnt buy boots!! hahahah he got haas claws firts, trying to get endless battle second ítem but no freaking boots hahahaha
I thougth he was afk cause he was so slow, then i checked his ítems hahaha
Post time 2020-6-5 03:23 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-6-5 02:50 PM
i just lost a map because our mm didnt buy boots!! hahahah he got haas claws firts, trying to get  ...

I had two matches being a tank. Usually im MM main but also I will see whats match up be like. I literally just bitch about the mm who chose Miya lel. Not that non meta is not good, but simply just feed the game like buffet.
Post time 2020-6-5 08:52 PM | Show all posts
asrieejz, most ranked games are full of noobs. As my friend said when he is climbing in rank is that he never tanks because he always carries. If you carry; you should always carry; after all it doesn't matter what role they play if they are bad.
Post time 2020-6-6 03:46 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-6-5 08:52 PM
asrieejz, most ranked games are full of noobs. As my friend said when he is climbing in rank is that ...

sometimes have to play tank when noob randoms choose assassin and mm. you can't have 3 assassins or 3 mm in 1 team.
Post time 2020-6-6 04:44 AM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2020-6-6 03:46 AM
sometimes have to play tank when noob randoms choose assassin and mm. you can't have 3 assassins o ...

Noobs choose mm and assassins then go fighters in which you could play supportive if they are doing well or burst-like in which you carry.
Post time 2020-6-6 08:27 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-6-5 08:52 PM
asrieejz, most ranked games are full of noobs. As my friend said when he is climbing in rank is that ...

I would kinda feel even more stupid if in a rank game and I still choose mm if there is no tank or poke or cc. but oh well.
Post time 2020-6-6 07:59 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-6-6 04:44 AM
Noobs choose mm and assassins then go fighters in which you could play supportive if they are doin ...

it is hard to do well when your team has 3 mm. better to play tank as you can defend lanes as well as protect 1 of the 3 mm.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:08 AM GMT+8