Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 702|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Gear Tips] Popol and kupa tips

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-3 02:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Have you ever wonder how a marksman can counter assasins . ?Specially Natalia, ling, karina and Helcurt?.

Popol and kupa is the best choice.
I didn't know if it was intended or a bug. But kupa has a trie strike.
Kupas basic attack never missed.
Kupa can also detect Natalia afte she uses her ult.

Srsly . Hes OP as hell.
He has stun. Airborne. High damage and durability. You can count him as Secondary Kufra with a damage.

Onced marked with "bite em kupa". Kupas will attack one enemy. For example natalia.
When Natalia uses her ult. Shes supposed to be invisible. Yes popol can see her anymore. But kupa will still attack her. Even when she's invisible.

As for karina. Kupas attack ignores karinas basic attack imunity. Yes . Hes Hes still attacking her.

Helcurt uses his ult?. Kupa can see him.

Ling is on a wall. Kupa can reach him.

Here is my tips for kupa.

Emblem and spell.
Use Jungle emblem. Together with retribution. And the talent must be Veterans Hunter. So you can farm easily.

Items :
Buy this items with this order.
1. Rator machete. - for faster farming.

2. Swift boots - for attacks speed and movement.

3. Berserker Fury - to compliment popols passive

4. Blade Of Disparit - for high damage.

5. Endless battle - for lifesteal and extra true damage.

6. I usually go malific roar or  Rose gold meteor depending on situation.

Why no attackspeed?.
You will 1 shot enemy with this. And attackspeed from boots and endless battle is enough since popol and kupa is a 2 in 1 hero.

Tactics. Go for red and order your tank to go on lane. You dont need a help. So both of you and your tank will have a decent amount of early gold.

By the time you reach lvl 4. Start haunting your opponent assasin since they're not as durable as other hero.

Spam his ult in tower push.

Dont use 2nd skill to often. Reserve it for some situation.
Always put some trap in bushes.

Basic combo.
Ult + 1st skill + 3rd skill then basic attacks.(dont do a basic attack after your skill 1. Just put a trap behind them while he is stunned by kupa. So his chances of escape is lower.

Additional. Always start with skill 1 so you can mark 1 enemy while you are clearing weaves.

If you have an aldous as enemy. Use your 2nd before he hits you with his ult.and mediately follow by skilk 1(during ult).
Post time 2020-6-3 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Nice tips, thanks for sharing
Post time 2020-6-4 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing with us , i like to build Demon hunter too if enemy heroes are tanky
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-1 11:20 AM GMT+8