Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 540|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Emblems and video ads

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-2 04:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1) Emblems - stop giving out emblems fragments when the emblem type is at max level. What am I suppose to do with those extra fragments?  Simple logic - if PHYSICAL emblem is at max level, stop giving out physical fragments. Ether give us the option to turn it to BP or give other fragment type. Don’t be cheap and short change ppl like that.
2) Video ads - sitting in my inventory are video ads coupons which says I can use to watch ads and gain BP but it is under “maintenance” for almost 2-3weeks and I can’t use it.. Soooo....why is moonton still giving those out?
Post time 2020-6-2 04:49 PM | Show all posts
if emblems are max you will get magic dust,you can spent that to upgrade other emblems too, if all emblems are max, you can spent it for emote,recall and spawn effect in the magic dust shop

video chests were not loading proper so its under optimization it should come back soon
Post time 2020-6-2 07:37 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-6-2 10:12 PM | Show all posts
It's in maintenance because of the bug where you can open it all in one go , at least most of it...
they are immediately trying to fix it because it affects their money a lot.
Post time 2020-6-2 10:14 PM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-6-2 07:37 PM
there is a bug in the video ads so they lose money from it
fortunately I already used the bug, 40k B ...

Good for you, I also did that,
I think I got around 60K+, Video chests were sitting in my inventory since season 1
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 05:00 AM GMT+8