Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 298|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Starlight Scores reset ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-2 01:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sagagutchi at 2020-6-2 01:34 AM

Hello,

I'm new to this game and I bought the Starlight Pass last month. I've just discovered that I'll have to buy it again to have access to June's rewards ... but whatver.

I've kept my extra Starlight Scores that you can use in the Starlight Shop during the whole month, because I didn't know what to buy with those. Today, I've realized that it was reset down to 0.

Since the shop didn't changed I'm wondering if it is a bug or if it's intended. ( I'm already sad to realize I've lost so many points, I'm looking for emblems so badly :( )

Thanks a lot,

Saga.

Post time 2020-6-2 01:42 AM | Show all posts
I’m sorry for what you’re going through right now. Starlight resets at the start of every month no matter when you purchased starlight. You still have some weeks left in starlight privileges if you purchased it in less than 3- 4 weeks ago.  Starlight scores does reset each month, you can make a suggestion here if you think that it shouldn’t reset. I would recommend using your starlight score on Starlight Chest or Small Emblem Pack, Starlight Chest contains Selena - Virus skin, but it is an extremely rare chance to get Selena - Virus skin.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-2 01:48 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-2 01:42 AM
I’m sorry for what you’re going through right now. Starlight resets at the start of every month no ...

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I haven't spotted that you can obtain a Selena skin in the Starlight chest, I'll try it next time.

Have a good day.
Post time 2020-6-2 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Opss sry to hear that bro but the point reset end of every month so try to buy something
Post time 2020-6-2 05:21 PM | Show all posts
this I didn't know. at least now I will use up before the end of month.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 02:41 PM GMT+8