Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 319|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Please do something about terizla

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-2 01:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please do something.
Our Executioner is slowly bein forgotten.

Give him a cc imunity or make his ulti an instant kill when the enemy hp falls 12%.
Post time 2020-6-2 04:31 AM | Show all posts
Yeah give some buff to this guy or better yet some revamped?
He's not just slowly being forgotten he is just too slow literally compared to almost all of the heroes.
He shines early game but mid to late game is so meh.
Post time 2020-6-2 08:27 AM | Show all posts
I hope they will improve skill 1.. like faster speed for the skill to hit enemy or give it some taunt (the one that make enemy atk you called taunt right? Haha) function like gatot or belerick.. skill 2 is fair enough i guess.. good damage though quite slow.. he is always my first choice if i have to play as offlaner.. ulti maybe need a bigger area a bit.. jump distance is quite okay i suppose..
Post time 2020-6-2 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-6-2 09:39 AM

Terizla is not bad actually he is a good solo laner with great sustain because of his passive,its just that we have other heroes as alternative, like silvana was there for a long time but it wasn't used for a while by players, i don't see how we can buff him all his skills sets are ok, i know he is very slow and has low mobility
but with proper rotation its not a problem, if you guys have suggestion do suggest in game CS directly in suggestions or you can make a threads here your threads will be collected
Post time 2020-6-2 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Terizla is a great support, but not a real figther or pusher. He is good a clearing minions and in teamfights. The problems I found with him are:
-His ultimate. Area to small and very easy to escape. I suggest adding a stun to all enemies and monsters in the area, wider area.
-His an offlaner but cant destroy towers. His basic attack is not useful, its only his skills, like xborg. Maybe giving him a normal basic attack speed could solve his issues.
Maybe if these 2 were added he would be op, so just one of theTerizla is a great support, but not a real figther or pusher. He is good a clearing minions and in teamfights. The problems I found with him are:
-His ultimate. Area to small and very easy to escape. I suggest adding a stun to all enemies and monsters in the area, wider area.
-His an offlaner but cant destroy towers. His basic attack is not useful, its only his skills, like xborg. Maybe giving him a normal basic attack speed could solve his issues.
Maybe if these 2 were added he would be op, so just one of these.
se.
Post time 2020-6-2 10:33 AM | Show all posts
Terizla is fine before the True damage Red buff, now not really,
you just have to find a good way to play him, And He is OP in his own way, You cant just spam your  skills Just like Xborg, chou and other meta fighters.
What he needs is Cooldown Reduction on his skills
Post time 2020-6-2 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-6-4 10:41 PM | Show all posts
In a while ago he was used a lot but somehow now he is rarely used like before
even so he is still good I think especially at early game as an offlaner he is able to harass enemy core hero like mm in the top lane
and your suggestion is pretty good for him
Post time 2020-6-5 01:14 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-6-4 10:41 PM
In a while ago he was used a lot but somehow now he is rarely used like before
even so he is still  ...

Terizle just need to add immunity when using the second skill! It would be nice if his third skill did not allow opponents to get out of their shackles on their own, like the ultimate of Sylvanas! Opponents often knock down his skill, but skills are all he has! Its slow attack speed makes it impossible to do good damage if the enemy team has high control! cleansing in 1.5 seconds is practically useless, it gives the enemy only one blow!
Post time 2020-6-5 01:18 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-6-2 09:37 AM
Terizla is not bad actually he is a good solo laner with great sustain because of his passive,its ju ...

He just needs immunity while using the second skill!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 03:22 PM GMT+8