Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 554|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Request] HFR MODE

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-2 12:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello please add HFR modes on devices with snapdragon chipsets, I've been waiting too long for it to happen. I hope moonton reads this :)
Post time 2020-6-6 10:33 AM | Show all posts
I think the SD 665 is not strong enough to handle the new map Imperial Sanctuary. My friend has an SD 660 and the device can't handle that map. Considering the SD665's benchmarks lower than SD 660, maybe they didn't certify HFR for the chipset because it can't consistently go 60fps. There could also be an agreement between Realme and Moonton that only Realme 5 running SD 665 with 720p screen can get HFR. This is what I can assume about that.
Post time 2020-6-2 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the suggestion. There are some snapdragon smartphones still lacking this feature. Do tell us your device model too. Hope they add it soon.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-2 01:40 PM | Show all posts
My device is Xiaomi MI A3 it's chipset is Snapdragon 665 and it is running on Android 10 hoping that this feature becomes available ASAP
Post time 2020-6-2 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Forget about it. There seems to be other players that have waited for months for HFR mode but still not granted. Just to show how Moonton dont care about its players.
Post time 2020-6-4 09:52 AM | Show all posts
From what I know, only SD 800 series and above ? Due to the performance of it's chipset, probably those below SD 800 series with HFR mode might burn your phone out fast.
Post time 2020-6-4 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Hi.. don't forget to suggest it to in-game CS too, and hopefully they will consider it
Cheers!
Post time 2020-6-7 10:39 AM | Show all posts
I kind of recall that HFR was available in Redmi 4 Prime with snapdragon 625?
Post time 2020-6-7 11:53 PM | Show all posts
So I have a samsung A30S used to have hfr but after updating to android 10 update for  my device I lost the hfr mode so from a 60fps to 30fps literally got this device in the beginning of the season for the HFR mode. Good to know that I will not be playing this game anymore Moving to LOL because apparently they have HFR mode.
Post time 2020-6-23 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Hi,
My device is Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s 6GB RAM 128GB.
Before the update patch 1.4.86 in particular, My Cellphone has HFR and Ultra Graphics.
But after the new update, my phone still has HFR but can only set to High graphics and other lower graphic options.
Is anyone here, know why this happened, and what's the requirements for the new updates to enable the ultra Graphics option?

Thank you.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 11:45 AM GMT+8