Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 254|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] CS got back, CS still sucks

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-1 06:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So finally CS got back to me regarding my form for my hacked account problem. Their reply some of the information is incorrect or not provided, fill another form and send it to them.

The alleged problems: device model, date of account creation, proof of account recharge receipts. The problem is the device model I have was correct, I can't remember the year and I've never charged and discharged my children account using real money. Apart the aforementioned 'problems' that were not astericked and therefore not required, the email inferes that all other important (aterisked) information was correct which proves the account is rightfully mine.

Therefore CS is frankly filled with dumbasses, who don't know how to do their job and evident from their handling of my situation and their terrible form.. I've created and have only ever played on my account at home, no where else, so if they want me to verify its my account surely as this is the case all they need is for me to provide my IP address and cross reference the account IP login history. My hacker only logged in and used my account approximately twice (probably due to me not using real money to buy in-game currency). Even if the hacker used VPN to hide their IP I wouldn't affect mine that can be compared and cross referenced with the account IP address.

Therefore I am edging ever closer to escalating the matter in seeking legal counsel. Its the only way to make the dumb developers understand and enact on the problems affecting the largely loyal gaming community.
Post time 2020-6-1 07:26 PM | Show all posts
I think you could look at the purchase date for the app Mobile Legends to see the date of account creation. If you did not recharge any money in the game, just tell them that you did not recharge any money in the game.
Post time 2020-6-2 05:29 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 07:26 PM
I think you could look at the purchase date for the app Mobile Legends to see the date of account cr ...

Yeah just tell them you dont remember or you dont recharge any diamonds. They will auto ignore your request because your problem arent worth their time.
Just for a fact, bots in COC can handle CS better than this game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-29 08:26 AM GMT+8