Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 127|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Video Broadcast] 3-Star Irithel + 6elf - Magic Chess

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-1 11:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

In this video I used the elf synergy. I started off with some good units to run the synergy so I decided I would try and use it.

I was able to put in Erudito a few turns later to build im my economy. My goal was to keep my economy strong and power level as fast as possible so that I could look for 3-stars of high cost units.

After grabbing irithel from the the second fate box. I decided that I would from there start saving my mirrors and aim for for the 3-star 5-cost of irithel. I continued to power level and I decided to add in a third marksman as well as add in Targeman.

This would help boost the damage of irithel later from the MM as well as give irithel a lot of protection from the Targeman. Even when I had level 2 irithel she was carrying some of the fights, but once I was able to get 3-cost it turned the fights even more in my favor.

If you have any questions let me know!

Post time 2020-6-1 12:03 PM | Show all posts
My favorite hero to use in Magic Chess was Hanabi because her attacks can be spread to others and I needed her with a lot of equipments and three stared to deal a lot of damage. I haven’t really used Irithel while I played Magic Chess because I liked Saber. Saber to me was like a damage dealer and a damage taker. It can deal a lot of damage. Also, not to mention, but Martis is also very good at three star. At three stars, it can basically constantly use skill and one-shot. Just give him multiple Blade of Despir equipment and see how good it is. Although I’m not sure if they fixed it because I haven’t played Magic Chess for a long while.

Comments

Oh wow yeah I havent played Magic Chess a long time now  Post time 2020-6-1 07:16 PM
i think you are too long not playing chess, no more hanabi, they made some changes on the latest patch, many new heroes also, no more haya / hanabi and etc  Post time 2020-6-1 02:24 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-21 02:01 AM GMT+8