Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 573|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Share] New strategy NO MARKSMAN

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-1 07:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I have only seen this in trio, me solo player another solo player (you cant be 4 friends and one stranger in Rank).

The team of 3 pick tank, assassin and mage, or tank fighter assassin, or like my game today, lancelot gusion grock. I told them I was a bad marksman and they said “we don’t need marksman, pick fighter or tank”. I knew they were not giving me any jungle so I picked a tank and the other guy picked xborg.  

The line up changed too, it was 0-3-2. We killed someone mid, then bot, then top… we finished fast, the score was 28-11. Gussion and Lancelot had the highest damage, around 30% each, they had 5000 more money than the enemies.

I really feel assassins are stronger than marksmen early and mid game. Plus they all have flicker abilities to chase or escape. Of course, you need assassins with at least 100 games in classic to start doing this in rank.

Have you done this?? What are your thougths?? Are these line ups stronger than the 1-3-1 hyper marksman??
Post time 2020-6-1 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Gusion is a top meta hero in Mobile Legends and it has been for a while. It has been banned in ranked matches due to its ability to carry team. I mean I don't care if enemy do 1-3-1, I still need to clear my lane and protect my turret. Most importantly, I prefer solo in mid-lane because I need to farm and level up. If I can't farm and level to level 4, I can't participate in team fights until then (depending on the hero I use). Lancelot is close to being a meta hero, but sometimes I doubt its ability to carry the team unlike Fusion. Lancelot is a good hero, you need to make good use for Lancelot's first skill. Basically, every single skill in Lancelot is essential. It must be used in order based on the situation. I can't really describe how it is because I basically use the first skill with prowess. You use Lancelot's first skill hitting on ONE minion first at a time to reach enemy and then you use first skill to hit enemy and use your attacks and use second skill and ultimate. Assassins are good early game and mid game, it can still be good late game. If it does indeed prevented marksman from farming, meaning they would need to constantly gank the marksman. Late game at most times is basically marksman and mages from my point of view. If one of them on one of the sides can not do anything and is still trying to farm, you could say that the other has an advantage over the team that has a mage or marksman that is still trying to farm.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 09:41 AM
Gusion is a top meta hero in Mobile Legends and it has been for a while. It has been banned in ranke ...

Mage and assassin are powerful only on early to mid, once the game reach late phase, they don't have a chance against marksman, even fighter. Except Cecilion or Natalia.

Comments

@TheBlackDragon in theory yes but practically hanzo can't , because enemy lategame mm easily kill hanzo shadow under 2 second.  Post time 2020-6-1 07:19 PM
hanzo reach late game with farm will kill marksman.  Post time 2020-6-1 10:32 AM
Post time 2020-6-1 10:06 AM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2020-6-1 10:02 AM
Mage and assassin are powerful only on early to mid, once the game reach late phase, they don't ha ...

Oh well, that wasn’t under my impression since I use mages to gank marksmans.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 10:06 AM
Oh well, that wasn’t under my impression since I use mages to gank marksmans.

Nice, that's what mage do. They should press enemies and end the game as soon as possible.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Well, I don't know, recently I have 2 matches with enemies similar to your line up.
The first, enemy uses 2 assassins (Karina and Lancelot), 2 tank, 1 mage. Karina and Lancelot always ambush in our jungle. And mage always protected by those 2 tanks. We lost with score 1-12.
The 2nd, enemy uses 2 assassins (Hayabusa and Gusion), 1 support, 1 tank, 1 fighter. The only good one is Hayabusa, Gusion is meh. We win the game (comeback) with score 22-28 thanks to our marksman.

My opinion is, if you want this lineup, you need to play aggressive. Assassins are the key here. When they can take control enemy's jungle, they would surely win.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:44 AM | Show all posts
I experienced many won games in rank and classic without marksman.
Post time 2020-6-1 05:01 PM | Show all posts
In my view 1-3-1 is very flexible strategy and its not like MM has to do hyper , all mm does not have that hyper carry material,originally 1-3-1 is a strategy with 2 solelaner hero,1 tnk 1support and a hero who is a hyper carry material, i don't see mm in most of the hyper carry games, the only mm that i find in 131 sometimes is claude and its really good
Post time 2020-6-1 08:48 PM | Show all posts
there always wil be a mm cus nab kids always cry for mm lel
Post time 2020-6-1 10:01 PM | Show all posts
This is what my most mythics do, I feel a lot of higher mythics play higher skillcap heroes like assassins. Assassins are the heroes that ususally have good dueling potential. They generally target people and kill their key targets.  
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 02:06 PM GMT+8