Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 352|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Shop] When u have bad devs team

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-1 07:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-6-1 07:35 AM

Freya mastery code chapter 4 is no longer in function.This is what u get when game dev and story dev dont cooperate.Before adjustment freya used 3 sacred orbs now 2 so fix it or ban hero.Every segment of game should work dont be lazy its just 2 clicks to fix it.Why I cant have option to buy all sacred statues ,I would like to know.Is that 3rd team for statue design that dont cooperate with in game items team.How can u be so bad at this free stuff which were vision of someone smart?U are destroying that guy vision by doing nothing.Fix lapu-lapu 4th chapter its hardest to accomplish maybe with luck after 100000 games.Why give kids to make chapter tasks so many unreal of them.And point of this chapters is to learn to play heroes and give us sacred statues.U are restricting players by number of paths in emblem so tell me why should I buy more heroes?I have all emblem on max,at least give me option to ulock 4th path ,with dust which is useless at this point.
20200601_013029.png
20200601_013104.png
20200601_013146.png
Post time 2020-6-1 09:30 AM | Show all posts
You don't have the option to purchase all sacred statues because some of them are obtained through time-limited events and Advanced Starlight rewards at level 60. If you think we should obtain sacred statues for free, feel free to suggest it on here and your suggestions would be sent to the devs. Sacred Statues is not free stuff because some Sacred Statues are obtained through bundles, by luck.
Post time 2020-6-1 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2020-6-7 12:58 AM

You're talking about Moonton here, their principle is always "no money, no talk". So about the sacred statue, just wait once the game is dying, im sure we're getting some free skins and statue.

And about the mastery task and etc.....again...its Moonton we're talking about here. Its a norm for them to be reckless and ignorance. They are only great in making new skins and new hero but a trash as a developer team. Just forget about it, they only listen to YouTubers voice and paid players, your feedbacks and opinions are a just annoyance to them.
Post time 2020-6-2 10:35 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-6-1 02:25 PM
You're talking about Moonton here, their principle is always "no money, no talk". So about the sacre ...

Similar to the Video Chest Bug, Since it affects their Money, They are very fast in fixing it.
Post time 2020-6-2 12:03 PM | Show all posts
hahaha omg... Once the new game is out I guess about 50% of the players Will quit ML the first month, the rest wil leave Little by Little in less than one year. Not even if they gave us free legendary skin would we stay in this one.
Post time 2020-6-2 12:22 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-6-2 12:03 PM
hahaha omg... Once the new game is out I guess about 50% of the players Will quit ML the first month ...

I dont think ML will die that instantly, i think in the first month after the new moba is out, yeah ML will become very quite due to all its players went to try out WR. After that, some players who cant adapt the new moba will come back to ML claiming ML is better....for now. But after 2-3 months, after WR got a lot of updates for improvement and events, those who return back to ML will return back to WR. XD.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-2 09:22 PM | Show all posts
In my country people will drop it because I know a lots of them playing on comp and there u can play with friends that use comp and mob.But more girls are playing games on phone for sure.

Comments

Yep true, and they sux at PC too. Always pressing Caps Lock even for one Capitalisation too. And not knowing wat the Shift button is for. They would just caps lock on and capitalise. I dont much capsl  Post time 2020-6-8 02:35 AM
Post time 2020-6-5 08:54 PM | Show all posts
+ is lel; and it is 100 times harder than mlbb. There are some heroes in mlbb I like that are better than lel truthfully.
Post time 2020-6-8 02:40 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-6-5 08:54 PM
+ is lel; and it is 100 times harder than mlbb. There are some heroes in mlbb I like that are better ...

Its graph looks a bit dull including their hero sprites for me as I have seen some gameplay videos and hopefully they will have a wonderful and bright map option as well for their mobile version which I will feel used to.
Post time 2020-6-8 02:55 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-6-2 12:03 PM
hahaha omg... Once the new game is out I guess about 50% of the players Will quit ML the first month ...

Nah since it is Moonton we're talking about I doubt they would give Lend Skins for free. Not even trial, the most I can expect for them to do is make more "Chance to get 'Legend/Epic Skin' event"(like requiring u to make a recharge or spend diamonds) or maybe just a discount. Giving Legendary skins... For them it would be impossible considering there is no profit or income they would get from such a thing.. They would rather income than getting players back just to even get a single rich player staying on the game willing to spend tons of money on such event.

Comments

n I've never heard of anyone getting a trial for legend skin.  Post time 2020-6-8 02:58 AM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-24 04:49 PM GMT+8