Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 113|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Jeanne d'arc (The Maid of Orleans) hero concept

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-1 03:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by PhilYan at 2020-6-1 10:33 AM

Hero name Jeanne d'arc(the maid of Orleans)
Also known as Joan of arc and a common name of Jonnafar.

So i think its ok if we call her as Jonnafar or Jeanne d'arc.

This hero is based of real life story of a perso with the same name. And known for her Heroic Act towards the Lancastrian Phase of a Hundred years of war. Her role is not to fight. But to encourage her army an win the war.

Her line must be based on real life.
" I am not afraid, i was born to do this"
" One life is all we have and live it as we believe in living it"
"To sacrifice what you are and to libe without belief, is the fate more terrible than dying."

And also Jeanne d'arc is capable of hearing gods voice . And thats that makes her saint.

Her lore must be based on that.and include her in monean empire.

Name : Jeanne d'arc .
Range : long range.
Role : melee.

Passive : [ Devine Order ] - Jeanne d'arc grants her and her nearby allies(including minions) 60 hp Regen. Each assist will increase hp regen by 10(no stack limit).

Skill 1 : [ reenforcement ] (18s-12s cd, 120 mana) - Jeanne d'arc teleport behind her teammates anywhere in the map. Knocking back all enemy units away from the tageted allie.(skill casting looks like angelas ult)

Skill 2 : [ devine Encouragement] (20s - 15s cd, 250 mana) - Jeanne d'arc stand still and gains cc imunity while raising her Flag for 12s. All nearby allies gains 20% attackspeed and movement speed boost in a whole duration. Jeanne d'arc only takes 80% damage from enemy. And only Jeanne d'arc has cc imunity during its duration.

Ult : [ pray ] (30s cd, 200 mana) - Jeanne d'arc prays for her allies. Healing all allies globally.
Gaining 300 - 500 (+ 12% of Jeanne d'arc max hp) hp. And temporarily increase their movement speed (last 3s decays over time)
images (22).jpeg
Post time 2020-6-1 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Hm, I am not so sure about this hero concept because you can't just have a support with no assists and no kills. You say that her role is not to fight, but help her army to win a war. But even as this hero is similar to Rafaela, Rafaela has a first skill that deals damage to enemy and help teammates and gets an assist. I want you to think about how would Joan of Arc get an assist without a skill that would deal damage to enemy.
 Author| Post time 2020-6-1 10:32 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 09:45 AM
Hm, I am not so sure about this hero concept because you can't just have a support with no assists a ...

Healing and team buff grants assist. Her Passive is enough to gain assist.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:48 AM | Show all posts
PhilYan replied at 2020-6-1 10:32 AM
Healing and team buff grants assist. Her Passive is enough to gain assist.

Hm okay. I didn’t know that heals counted as assists as the healing heroes have an attacking skill that helps them get assist.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 02:12 PM GMT+8