Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 163|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] New Hero Idea

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-1 01:35 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Khlafoo at 2020-6-1 05:53 AM

Idea for a new hero, Esliona: Ziamodini Magic

Passive: Ziamodini Reflection: -
• Esliona was created with Ziamodini soul.  The Ziamodini soul dealing all Esliona damage except Basic attack. Ziamodini's moves and aiming are the opposite of Esliona's movement and aiming. Like reflection of image in mirror.
• When using a skill, Ziamodini soul appears for 5s. Lasts that time, Esliona and Ziamodini move freely without restrictions. When Esliona merges with Ziamodini soul before disappears, she will reduce CD for skills by 20%, and stunning nearby enemy for 2s, and Esliona will gain 30% movement speed for 2s.

First skill: Divine Fog: CD 8s
•Esliona will gain a shield equal to 200 ~ 600 + (80% total magic power) (can stack to 2 time) and increase the movement speed by 20%. Lasts that time, Esliona Basic attack will dealing as magic damage, dealing 80 ~ 180 + (90% total magic power) + (60% total physical attack).  
This effect will be effective with shield. When the shield disappears, Esliona dealing 200 ~ 500 + (110% total magic power) in the area and stun nearby enemy for 1s.
When using this skill and Ziamodini soul still active. Ziamodini soul will be come near Esliona.

Second skill: magic flicker : CD 4s
• Esliona releases a flicker of magic around her and dealing magic damage equal to 120 ~ 410 + (90% total magic power). If hit an target, the CD for Divine Fog skill will be reduced by 1s.
When the skill is fully charged, nearby enemy will pushes a short distance and receive secondary damage equal to 80 ~ 200 + (20% total magic power).

Ziamodini soul dealing 50% of skill damage.

Third skill: Falling Magic Power: CD 35s
•Esliona merges with Ziamodini soul and sets out to the specific location and dealing magic damage equal to 300 ~ 500 + (50% total magic power) and slow down any enemy in area by 50% for 2s.  Esliona separated from Ziamodini soul, and Esliona sets out to a specific area in a straight line. Then explodes her magic in a specific direction and dealing 600 ~ 900 + (100% total magic power) and pushes enemies away.
Ziamodini soul dealing 50% of skill damage. If Ziamodini soul was nearby to Esliona when during skill, there would be extra damage up to 20%.

Additional skill: Reflection Soul: CD 15s

Esliona remove all CC effects from herself exchange her position with Ziamodini soul. Any enemy nearby to the exchange area will receive 40% slowdown effect for 2s
This is a whole new idea.  I think it will become famous, fun and more strategic!  With two characters with the same skills, but the opposite of each other.  This will become a unique thing! .. In any case, you can add your own touch and adjustments to her, and I really hope same idea will be in the game.
If you like, I can post an illustration of the character and also her story .... I really hope you like my idea. ^ _ ^
Post time 2020-6-1 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Great idea even though some seems pretty norm. But hey, its not like Moonton gonna read this anyway.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:05 AM | Show all posts
nice!! you are just missing a pic.
It seems to be similar to esmeralda.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 03:19 PM GMT+8