Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 595|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] This 3 heroes is annoying together.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-6-1 01:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Atlas + tigreal + Rafaela.
This 3 heroes synergy is too op to handle haha.

How?.

Atlas ult and bring enemies together in the diraction where tigreal can reach them. Then tigreal uses his ult and drag them afterwards in front of rafaela. Where rafaela use her ult to immobilize them.

Boom istant kill for your team carry.mm or mage.

This wombo combo requires perfect timing.
Or maybe. This is only applicable on 5 man team. But anyways. This is annoying for sure
Post time 2020-6-1 02:39 AM | Show all posts
I can think of a hero combo that would be more annoying than those three. Imagine Minotaur, Belerick, and Hanabi. Minotaur can use his skill and enemies knocked to airborne and then Belerick uses his ultimate, immobilizing every enemy and then Hanabi uses her ultimate and also immobilizes every enemy. I’d say that adding Aurora in it, would make it very annoying as well. Adding Aurora, using her passive and ultimate to freeze enemies would also be pretty annoying as well. In this case, I would also add a fighter. For a five player team. I think adding either Ruby, Minsitthar, Badang, Terizla, and Silvanna would be good in this team.
Post time 2020-6-1 05:52 AM | Show all posts
you have 2 tanks and a support makes it hard to win the game with the lack of dmg.
Post time 2020-6-1 09:50 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-6-1 05:52 AM
you have 2 tanks and a support makes it hard to win the game with the lack of dmg.

I do have two tanks, but I also added a marksman. Marksman deal damage, don't they? I don't see where the support is, I didn't add any support. I did say for a five player team, I think Minotaur, Belerick, Hanabi, Aurora, and perhaps one of the fighters that I listed would be good for a team. I judge it based on the combos they make. I look highly on team fights because I think team fight is important when you are trying to push turrets and push enemy's base. If a composed team can not team fight, wouldn't they lose to a team that can team fight? Even if they can split push, wouldn't they come in trouble to the CC skills imposed on them when they try to reach enemy base?
Post time 2020-6-1 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Im talking about PhilYan. Yes, Kathey; I agree with you that is annoying as hell.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Then you have chang'e for mage hahahahh deym instant wiped out
Post time 2020-6-4 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Yeah.. Atlas is one of Tank that is mostly picked and even mostly banned in ranked mode, and that is the reason why he is very annoying with the skills he has especially his ultimate
Post time 2020-6-7 06:38 AM | Show all posts
Atlas and Guinevere is also a really good combo if they have good communication
Post time 2020-6-13 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2020-10-12 02:04 PM

I agree. Yet it was applicable for 5-man team with good communication for the aggresive gameplay.

Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 02:39 AM
I can think of a hero combo that would be more annoying than those three. Imagine Minotaur, Belerick ...

It's hard for us to dominate the game if encountered those heroes with potentially annoying team combo in enemy team.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-24 06:04 PM GMT+8