Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 287|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Please , 5 ban slot in ranked.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-31 11:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There's just too many META hero , current amount of ban slot is no longer able to cover them.
Post time 2020-6-4 10:29 AM | Show all posts
10 ban slot sounds fair so that all player can ban a hero.
Post time 2020-6-7 04:03 PM | Show all posts
I agree, but if we can ban 10 heroes that means there'll be no OP heroes and the game will be more late and boring. The benefit for us is the game will be more balanced.

Don't worry, 10 bans will be applied when the game has more heroes than now.
Post time 2020-6-5 08:59 PM | Show all posts
I agree with this. This will give way for other players to discover other heroes that are not in meta.
Post time 2020-6-2 11:43 AM | Show all posts
I support this 10 ban slot cause the game play kinda dull and repetitive at the moment cause you see and play the same heroes all the time unless you play some hardcore Classic.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:08 AM | Show all posts
I agree with the 10 ban. Everybody bans 1. If I could choose right now I would ban in exactly this order: Hanzo, Natalia, Helcurt, Gusion, Khufra, Atlas, Valir, Ling, Diggie, Chou,
This opens the game to so many possibilities!! Esmeralda coming back?? Gatotkaka as a tank…
Post time 2020-6-1 12:29 AM | Show all posts
No need for 5 ban slots.
If you understand the gameplay. And knows who counters who. You can actually predict your enemy moves. If they ban diggy. They will surely pick AOE setter like tigreal , atlas or minotaur.
If they ban Claude they will surely go for a double tank. If they ban hanzo , Natalia or Helcurt. They will go for funnel strat so they either pick carrie or Kimmy. If they ban nana . They will take gusion or ling.

Just predict their composition and ban their core damager or core tank.

Your welcome in advance
Post time 2020-6-2 10:40 AM | Show all posts
maybe The TOpic starter's point was, There's just always the Meta hero
Or in Simple terms, there's just not enough Diversity, when you play rank, especially in mythic,
You will always play against and use the same heroes over and over again.
So when I play Solo and Use a non Meta hero...
Everyone will either cry and sell the game or They pick all MM, Throwing the game altogether.
Post time 2020-6-1 12:00 AM | Show all posts
That's where strategy enters. Among your teammates or basing what your enemy's ban pattern, you'll be able to know what heroes you need to ban or not. Usually, if the team is the 2nd pick, they'd open more heroes so that they get most of the META heroes. META heroes are META heroes but then again, we know for a fact that with better teammate + hero lineups/abilities/skillsets, META heroes are useless.
Post time 2020-6-1 12:42 AM | Show all posts
Agreed with PhilYan. There’s something called countering and it is like how PhilYan described. I would recommend anyone who is unfamiliar with countering to go to a hero that they find very OP or annoying and click on guides and after the screen loads up then you click on counters and it would help you understand what heroes to use to counter that hero.
Post time 2020-6-2 10:41 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-6-1 10:08 AM
I agree with the 10 ban. Everybody bans 1. If I could choose right now I would ban in exactly this o ...

In my squad, one of us plays gatot, and he's OP,
it all depends upon the players. We dont exactly do Meta 100%.
And it really works and we wipe the floor with the enemy squad
Post time 2020-6-2 11:59 AM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-6-2 10:41 AM
In my squad, one of us plays gatot, and he's OP,
it all depends upon the players. We dont exactly ...

well yeah, in my squad we do jhonson eudora combo, or jhonson aurora. But still, When I play zhask or gord and there is a gusion ling Natalia helcurt, i feed, i cant defend.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-13 07:59 AM GMT+8