Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 236|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Others] Do you think Faramis should get Revamed?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-31 09:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Single Polls, Total 12 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

33.33% (4)
16.67% (2)
50.00% (6)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-6-1 12:43 AM | Show all posts
I think he needs a revamp in some way because he is rarely used. If we need more people to use him, he would need to be revamped. I personally like his ultimate because I think it would be useful in a teamfight. Personally, I think his first and second skill needs a bit of change.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-1 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 12:43 AM
I think he needs a revamp in some way because he is rarely used. If we need more people to use him,  ...

Cc and damage imunity while using skill 1 is enough

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-1 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-6-1 12:43 AM
I think he needs a revamp in some way because he is rarely used. If we need more people to use him,  ...

I think the opposite. His second skill is REALLY good in teamfights and for wave clear. I've never met a good Faramis, but they should know how to utilise first and second together. His ultimate is a big yikes. I think skills that are only effective when you die is stupid because if you're winning, you're basically playing with three skills. And the ghosts die too fast for them to be that effective. The ult area is really small and realistically, people are going to move around.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-1 11:16 AM | Show all posts
DatAshe replied at 2020-6-1 11:09 AM
I think the opposite. His second skill is REALLY good in teamfights and for wave clear. I've never ...

I think it was creative enough to have a hero who can resurrect allies for a period of time because in this way, they can do more attacks after death and wouldn’t affect them. If they managed to survive fof a long time, it wouldn’t affect their time to spawn back in base. I don’t really know of my opinions on the first skill or second skill because I have only used Faramis a few times, but it helps if you use defensive equipments and use first skill to get closer to enemies and pull them back. I think his second skill is more of a damage skill, it does deal a lot damage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-6-1 10:09 PM | Show all posts
I just want a strong CC and immunity on his 1st skill. Everything else is fine.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-28 02:14 AM GMT+8