Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 205|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] About Emblems

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-31 08:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I dont know it doesn't matter or not. But.
I thinking lvling up emblems on your own is unbalanced. If you fight someone with max emblem. You will definitely lose.

If we remember Game F they have the similar emblem system. Then they dropped it out.
Why?. Because its imbalanced. And unfair.

Just give us max emblem at the start and let us configure it..

My suggestion is.
All emblems is maxed out.
And the only emblem you have is physical and magic.
You will unlock other emblem when you reach lvl 30.or celestial lvl 1.
You still need to buy custom emblem using tickets.
But its its a max emblem.

So every one has an equal power. And ballanced game play.

So what will happen to custom emblem fragment?. You can use it to unlock a secondary emblem configuration so you can have a 2 assasin emblem configuration to chose between during a picking state for example.
Post time 2020-5-31 09:29 PM | Show all posts
If you say that if you 1v1 someone with a max emblem while you have a low emblem, you might lose. But if you have a 5v5 with them, you might not lose. I play other MOBA games as well and one of them have a unfair “emblem” system where it would take a long while to max it out, I was able to max a few out with two thousand game matches on it. Although I have to say I personally agree with maxing out physical and magical emblems while unlocking other emblems at celestial level 1, but they aren’t maxed out when unlocked. They must be maxed out through the use of emblem matrix like how they are leveled up normally. But with this suggestion, still not many players who uses physical and magic emblem. I started with the Mage Emblem or the Marksman emblem when I started to play and it wad all right to me. I personally rely on the equipment and my skills when battling someone with a max emblem.
Post time 2020-6-1 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, emblembs are a problem. I have all level 60 emblems 10 000 games. I usually get people with less than 800 games, of course their emblebms are not 60. But if you had all emblembs 60 from your very first game, MANY PEOPLE would make many smurf accounts and forget them in a couple of weeks. Like fanny players trying to get their fanny winrate up. Or any other hero you decided you want to main now… They would erease the game and download it again to start from zero, again, for the 10th time, so there might be too many accounts.
Post time 2020-6-1 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Fun fact....i already suggested a year ago about this and you know what.....just forget about it. Some rich players out there are just being to lazy to collect emblem so they just buy the packs. Thus, it is impossible to implement this as Moonton will just lose one of its source of income. Just wait for the new moba, all emblems and heroes are obtainable for free.
Post time 2020-6-5 06:39 PM | Show all posts
I doubt they will take this suggestion but from my experience,I usually get as many tickets as possible from events and etc. and wait until the emblem I want in emblem matrix is up and buy everything until my tickets is empty

This usually work for me and my smurf account where I only have assassin emblem maxed out/lv 60  while other still below lv20 and I didn't even unlock all emblem yet too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 02:58 PM GMT+8