Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 147|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Video Broadcast] Lvl 3 Karina + Assassin - Magic Chess

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-5-31 01:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

n this video I used the assassin synergy. I started the game off with elf and went into a early game economy build of erudito and summoner. I got more and more assassin units in my shop and it started to look like a good build for the game as it has good matchups into mage and DA currently.

I saved the mirror cubes as long as possible. This is because since I was power leveling I wanted to look for a 3-star or a 4 or 5 cost unit to get maximum value out of it

.Karina is a super strong champion. This can be shown greatly in the last fight where due to the items and my build she was able 1v3 in the last fight, and could have probably taken on more if given the chance. The only thing you need to worry about with assassins is CC.

For example there are some fights where a tigreal stuns my top damage assassin, or tigreal stuns them leadingto a hard fight. Fighter/Abyss/Assassin/Monestary is a very strong build right now. It is very good into mage especially in the early-mid game. Into DA its more dependent on units, if they get level 3 wanwan then make sure you have karina, if they have 3star chang'e make sure you get monastary asap. Into MM you have a great match up. Elf Targeman can beat assassins if played right but I was fortunate in that they were eliminated early which is why I continued with completing the build instead of transitioning to something else.

Post time 2020-6-1 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Karina is very good. I remember the first time I encountered someone who used Karina, I was like oh my god why won’t it die despite that I had pretty good heroes. I thought her invisibility was too long and too imbalanced when I first encountered Karina. It was like 3-5 seconds and in magic chess every second every millisecond every nanosecond counts because it matters on who makes the kill when you have 1v1 standing.
Post time 2020-6-1 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Karina is OP now with the ELF and Tank synergy. put the lifesteal and BOD on her, it is a nightmare to the enemy.

but 6Assassin + Tank + Empire can counter 6Elf easily
Post time 2020-6-3 10:17 PM | Show all posts
Karina is one of the strongest Assassin besides Natalia & Ling in Magic Chess, her 2 star is already strong moreover if her 3 star by giving her full items it will make her really OP
Nice gameplay!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-21 03:21 PM GMT+8